Bravo! Bag-O-Chews 3.5" Beef Trachea Chews Dry-Roasted Dog Treats, 4 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dry roasted to crunchy perfection, they offer tons of fun and flavor with every bite
- High in protein, low in fat
- Natural source of chondroitin & glucosamine which supports mobility
- No added hormones, antibiotics, artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
- Crunchy texture helps to naturally clean teeth
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealRedbarn Beef Tripe Twist Dog Treat, 1 count, Small/Medium$3.18Chewy Price$3.90List Price$3.02Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Braided Esophagus Stick Small/Medium Dog Treat, 1 count$4.39Chewy Price$4.17Autoship Price
- Baxter Boy Premium Beef Gullet Sticks 6" Dog Treats, 10 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Baxter Boy Natural Cow Ears Dog Treats, 15 count$17.59Chewy Price$18.49List Price$16.71Autoship Price
- Baxter Boy White Cow Ears Dog Treats, 15 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Canine Naturals Hide Free Chicken Recipe Medium Dog Treats, 2 count$7.64Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.26Autoship Price
- HDP Beef Trachea 3" Dog Treat, 25 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- HDP Jumbo Cow Ears Dog Treat, 100 count$132.43Chewy Price$166.99List Price$125.81Autoship Price
- Pupford Beef Tendon Dog Chew, 10 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- HDP Large Lamb Ears Dog Treats, 100 count$102.99Chewy Price$97.84Autoship Price
- HDP Large Smoked Flavor Lamb Ears Dog Treats, 100 count$102.99Chewy Price$97.84Autoship Price
- Baxter Boy Premium Beef Gullet Jerky 6" Dog Treats, 10 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Trachea.||Beef Trachea.||Pig Skin, Rice Flour, Corn Starch...||100% Dried Beef Esophagus.||Water Buffalo Tail|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||High-Protein||High-Protein||Rawhide-Free, High-Protein, Chicken-Free||Rawhide-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein...||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Pork, Bacon, Meat||Beef, Meat||Buffalo|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
My giant breed dogs
They like them but kinda pricey. Other then the price n not enuf in 1 bag I'd keep buying them. I prefer natural chew treats for my pups. But not enuf in bag n kinda small for my giant breed pups. I feel good about them cuz my dogs are aggressive chewers n they like them. Just not enuf in bag n price . Feel they are a healty treat alternative.
Dogs love them
My two small dogs really spent lots of time chewing on these trachea chews however, they developed diarea that took a few days to clear up. I only gave them each one and I haven't given them anymore since. Maybe this treat is meant for large dogs.
My dog loves them
He is a chewer!!! He likes these and they done have a bad smell. I love that they’re made in the USA.
Love the price you get for these chews! My dog is obsessed with these and it was a chew I would only buy once in a while. Now I am able to get them a lot more often. These chews also do not have a horrible smell. It is a perfect snack size for my dog
Bravo No way
These are like porceline and I have a chewer. They are too horrible but I need to return them, cannot find slip. I thought they would be the same as Butchers Block
15-30 Minutes Of Peace
Labrador loves this product....it takes him about 30 minutes to chomp through the whole piece. Great distraction.
My dogs love them
My cattle dog isn't allowed to have hard bones or antlers because she crunches hard enough to have broken a tooth. We use trachea among other things to satisfy her need to chew. They last her about 10 minutes. My mom's boxer who will not touch bully sticks or ducks feet also loves these. They take him about 10 minutes to finish but he isn't a hard core chewer. They are sort of loud when the dogs are eating them and the noise can be a little unnerving for some (my fiance hates the noise). I still think they are worth it and the dogs love them.
My dog Oliver's favorite treat.
My dog Oliver loves these treats. And ordering from Chewy is convenient.
The best chewy out there!
I have four small dogs...yes, I am the crazy dog lady. The best treat on the market is the trachea. My dogs will take it to a corner of the room or yard and stay at it until it's gone. They absolutely love it! A word of caution though, they are greasy and will leave a stain on carpet so this is a good outside chewy. I was also concerned about stomach issues but I have watched them carefully and no problems. No throwing up, no poop issues. All is good!!
Did not enjoy
I am sorry to say my two different breed dogs would not eat these at all. I purchase trachea all the time for them, but this is the first product of these kind that the dogs had no interest.