Bravo! Healthy Medley Turkey Medley Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1.25-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% all natural meat
- Does not contain any antibiotics
- High in protein, low in fat and zero carbohydrates
- Made in the USA
- Freeze-dried to enhance flavor, lock in freshness and assure ease of feeding
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Great Jack's Chicken Freeze-Dried Grain-Free Cat Treats, 1-oz bag$4.64Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.41Autoship Price
- Great Jack's Cod Freeze-Dried Grain-Free Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$10.69Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.16Autoship Price
- Great Jack's Turkey Freeze-Dried Grain-Free Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$10.69Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.16Autoship Price
- Primetime Petz Hauspanther Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Chicken Liver Cat Treats, 1.5-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Great Jack's Salmon Freeze-Dried Grain-Free Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$10.69Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.16Autoship Price
- Pet Healthy Brands Kitty Kaviar 100% Dried Bonito Fish Cat Treats, 1-oz bag$8.62Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.19Autoship Price
- Adirondack Freeze-Dried Pure Chicken Breast Grain-Free Cat Treats, 1.1-oz pouch$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Nature's Diet Whitefish Raw Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1-oz pouch$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Meow Duck Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1.76-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Walk About Grain-Free Freeze Dried Minnows Cat Treats, 1-oz bag$14.19Chewy Price$16.69List Price$13.48Autoship Price
- Walk About Grain-Free Freeze Dried Wild Boar Cat Treats, 2-oz bag$12.94Chewy Price$16.69List Price$12.29Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Sassy Cat Rabbit & Duck with Broccoli & Cranberry Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1.25-oz bag$6.95Chewy Price$6.60Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey Breast, Turkey Heart, Turkey Liver Turkey Gizzard.||Chicken Breast, Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzard.||Salmon.||Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.||Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart.|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Raw||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats, Freeze-Dried|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
I was expecting pieces of turkey big enough to feed my cats one piece at a time. No, this is more like “turkey crumbles”! There’s just no substance to them. Maybe they would work as a food topper, but that’s not what I thought I was ordering!
My Cats Love these
They literally grab my hand as I am trying to get treats from the bag because I don't do it fast enough for them. By far their favorite treats
I like that the chunks are truly bite size for cats and that they contain organ meats.
Great for Cat on a Diet
I bought these (and several other all-protein freeze-dried treats) to put in my cat's "food ball." She loves them (of course she thinks she's starving because I've cut back on feedings) A few of these have sharp "points" on them, which I shave off, but I probably don't need to. She's on a limited ingredient (as well as weight loss) diet, and I like that these are a single protein source. They're good for her and carb-free.
My cats not interested
I needed to find a healthy snack for my kitties and bought these snacks. I don't know why but they weren't attracted to them at all. Still searching for a healthy snack for my babies.
Ferret love it!
We love our ferret and try to feed her whole pray diets but she hates raw meat. This is a great way to get her the protein she needs and I love that it has the organs included (necessity for a ferret). She loves it!
Picky cat would not eat
My finicky 2-year-old Ragdoll cat would not eat these, just sniffed them and walked away. I’m sure there was nothing wrong with the product, she is just very picky.
I really thought my clowder would like these. Real turkey bits has to be tasty, right? Not happening. None of them will even look at these. I love the concept, but my clowder vetoed the reality.
Picky cat loves these
My cat is very picky. He loves these and the quality is great.
She loves them and I love that they don't have weird added ingredients.