Bravo! Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural wild Alaskan oil made from fresh-caught salmon using a cold extraction method.
- Rich in antioxidants, EPA, DHA and Omega-6 essential fatty acids healthy for skin and coats.
- Naturally balanced blend of more than 30 other essential fatty acid molecules.
- Rich in vitamin E for healthy brain development, heart and cellular function.
- Made and sourced in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natura Petz Organics STIX AND STONES MEAL TOPPER* Kidney, Urinary Tract Infection & Stone Support* Dog Supplement, 4-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics BLADDER MATTERS MAX MEAL TOPPER Bladder Control & Leakage Support* Dog Supplement, 4-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Lucuma Powder Antioxidant Super Food & Fruit Glycemic & Glucose Support Dog & Cat Supplement$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Immune Support Beef Flavor Concentrate Powder Pork Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Cognitive Support Pork Flavor Concentrate Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Immune Support Beef Flavor Concentrate Powder Beef Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Energy Mobility Recovery+ Beef Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Energy Mobility Recovery+ Chicken Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- PointPet Longevity All-in-One Duck Flavored with Glucosamine Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 120 Count$34.73Chewy Price$32.99Autoship Price
- International Veterinary Sciences Lipiderm Chicken Flavor Skin & Coat Health Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Lexelium Heart Support System Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$23.99Chewy Price$27.00List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Lexelium Vision Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$28.00List Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pure Alaskan Salmon Oil.||Hemp Oil 900 mg, Omega 6 504 mg, Omega 3 171 mg, Omega 9 99 mg||Omega 3, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D.||Pollock Oil, Mixed Tocopherols.||Flax, Sunflower & Sesame Seed Fiber, Methylsulfonylmethane...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Immune Support, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Unflavored||Salmon||Seafood & Fish||Original|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Packaging Could Be Better
This was recommended to me so I thought I'd give it a try. I usually look for fish oils from species lower on the food chain but I like to throw in a good salmon oil once in awhile. I've read that the EPA should be higher than the DHA as it has stronger anti-inflammatory properties and this does not meet that "requirement", if it really even is one. My only immediate objection is to the squirt bottle. Why not package it in a pump bottle?
good for cat with allergies
Both my cat and dog love this stuff. I use it as a food topper to encourage eating. Cat has lymphoma and unspecified allergies and I think this makes him feel better after eating: I notice less hair pulling and increased calm just after eating food with this on it. Only complaint is that the cap dispenser is a bit messy. Wish it had a twist top cap or came out like contact lens solution. Drips every time I use it and when I secure the top, the oil sprays forward a bit.
Best Salmon Oil
Absolutely the best salmon oil out there, thank you for carrying it.
We waited the required amount of time (plus some) to see if the product was working. After roughly three months the product was not working at all. We were sweeping the same amount of hair (if not more) than we were doing before. It took a minute for my dog to eat her food with it added to it but once she did it didnt help at all. Wound not buy again.
Small bottle does NOT come with a pump. Also my cat hated it.
I specifically asked in the questions if the smaller bottle came with a pump and was told "yes." But it does NOT come with a pump. The folks at Chewy kindly sent me a pump for the larger bottle, but it did not fit. Dispensing from this squirt-top bottle is MESSY. On top of that, my cat declined to eat this. She kept trying to bury her food bowl in the carpeting on her cat shelf! We'll try another brand.
My cats are old now (12 years) and I hoped they would like the salmon oil supplement--for their own good. I thought they might like it because they love the Bravo freeze dried salmon treats. But so far they have refused it. I don't know how many stars to give it because I do believe it would be very healthful for them if only they would accept it. I guess I have to recommend that anyone could try it and hope your pet likes it. It has a definite salmon smell, but so do the freeze dried treats that they beg for. It's a mystery to me.
Oil for Dog's Coat
Using this made my dog's coat so nice and shiney.I put it in his food every morning and he eats it without any hesitation.
Dry flaky coat
Best I've found to treat dry flaky coat, tried a few
so far so good
My cat Loves this! And she's a very picky eater. Just started, so not sure how well it will help her skin problems. I squirt the recommended amount on a small portion of her food once a day. Very easy. No bad smell.
I Specifically wanted to buy a cold-processed salmon oil and this is just perfect! The dogs love it. I'll definitely go in my auto shop order now.