Brinsea ChickSafe Advance Automatic Poultry Coop Door Opener
About This Item
- Automatic chicken coop door opener runs on 4 AA batteries (included) and works with vertical sliding or hinged doors up to 8 pounds.
- Operates with a light sensor or the digital timer—includes a “lie-in” option if you want your flock to sleep in on the weekends.
- Durable, weatherproof, UV-resistant opener has a -20 to 120 degree Fahrenheit operating range.
- Auto-stop feature helps to keep your chickens safe if they’re blocking the door.
- Low battery and door status indicator visible 100 yards away.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Brinsea ChickSafe Advance Automatic Poultry Coop Door Opener & Door Kit$209.99Chewy Price$234.99List Price
- TRIXIE Mobile A-Frame Chicken Coop & Run$294.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Natura 2-Story Aviary Bird Cage$230.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Natura Outdoor Run Chicken Coop with Covered Top$104.49Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Ware Little Hen Big Red Barn Chicken Coop$545.69Chewy Price$753.99List Price
- Yaheetech Stackable Wide Divided Breeder Bird Cage, White$171.99Chewy Price
- Prevue Pet Products Wrought Iron Small & Medium Birds Flight Cage, Black Hammertone$206.99Chewy Price$269.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Stand & Playtop Flight Bird Cage$314.93Chewy Price$414.99List Price
- SunGrow Coconut Bird Nest with Ladder, Parakeet & Budgie Toys for Cage$8.51Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.08Autoship Price
- Frisco Wooden Outdoor Chicken Coop, Red$250.13Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Open Play Top Bird Cage$65.80Chewy Price$66.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic, Aluminum, Metal||Plastic||Plastic, Aluminum, Metal||Plastic|
|Bird Type||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Brinsea a fabulous product
This is our 3rd chicken door opener and the 1st one that we have been able to depend on. It opens and closes without a problem every day, I love it.
After having some programming issues, we figured out what we where doing wrong, works great! Important to read the manual very carefully, tap the OK button( don’t press and hold like the manual says)...has a blinking light on it which tells you position the door is in, so no need to go out with a flash lite and check. Very pleased