With the Brinsea Maxi II Advance 14 Bird Egg Incubator Classroom Pack, you can teach children valuable lessons about hatching eggs and maybe inspire the next generation of duck and chicken enthusiasts! This pack comes with a lesson plan and everything you need to hatch up to 14 duck or chicken eggs in a classroom setting. You can also choose to hatch up to 40 quail eggs with an optional small egg disk. This kit is ideal for elementary and middle school classrooms, and “The Egg Story” lesson plan includes day-by-day color pictures to guide kids through egg development and hatching. The 14-egg digital incubator features fully automatic egg turning, preset temperature, and menu-driven controls to make the incubation process easy and hands-off. A digital display highlights temperature and humidity so you can monitor the environment. An included battery-operated egg scope allows students to watch the embryo develop inside the egg. A chick brooder, plastic chick enclosure, feeder, one-quart drinker, and disinfectant concentrate mean you’ll be well-equipped to care for your feathered friends once they hatch. This kit also includes detailed instructions and a list of fertile egg suppliers to help you get started.
- Complete incubation kit designed to hatch 14 chicken or duck eggs in a school classroom setting.
- Digital incubator features a fully automatic egg turner, preset temperature and digital display of temperature and humidity.
- Includes operating instructions, a list of fertile egg suppliers and a battery-operated egg scope to watch embryo development.
- Also includes a chick brooder, disinfectant concentrate, plastic chick enclosure, feeder and a 1-quart drinker.
- Lesson plan manual on CD-ROM can be adapted to multiple ages.
EcoGlow Chick Brooder, Chick Enclosurem, Feeder, Drinker, Operating & Troubleshooting Instructions, List of Fertile Eggs Suppliers & Brinsea Incubation Disinfectant Concentrate.
Maxi II Advance Incubator Small Bird Egg Insert
See all items by Brinsea