With the Brinsea Mini Eco Bird Incubator Semi-Auto Turn Kit, you can upgrade your Brinsea Mini II Eco incubator into a semi-automatic incubator. This egg turner works with the cogs on the egg disk, so you can turn the eggs without having to open the incubator. This kit includes both a standard egg disk to hold 7 hen, duck or bantam eggs, as well as a smaller disk for 12 pheasant or quail eggs. It’s easy to install this egg turner, and this kit makes a practical way to upgrade your existing incubator without having to buy an entirely new unit.
- Upgrade kit turns the Brinsea Mini II Eco manual incubator into a semi-automatic incubator.
- Works with the cogs on the egg disk so you can turn eggs without opening the incubator lid.
- Simple and easy to install.
- Kit includes turning mechanism, instructions and 2 egg disks.
- The standard egg disk holds 7 hen, duck or bantam eggs, and the small disk holds 12 pheasant or quail eggs.
Turning Mechanism, Instructions & (2) Egg Disks.
See all items by Brinsea