Brinsea Ovaview High Intensity Bird Egg Candler
About This Item
- Bright, high-intensity LED light won’t cause heat damage to embryos.
- Can be hand-held or placed on a work surface—includes 2 flexible black rings for average and small shells.
- No bulbs to worry about replacing.
- Ideal for dark and mottled eggs like those from Marans, quail and pheasant.
- Powered by 4 AA rechargeable batteries (not included).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Brinsea Ovascope Bird Egg Candler$74.99Chewy Price
- Brinsea EcoGlow Safety 1200 Chick & Duckling Brooder$82.25Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Brinsea Mini Eco Bird Incubator Semi-Auto Turn Kit$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Pampered Chicken Mama Nesting Herb Starter Kit$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Little Giant Small Egg Basket$9.99Chewy Price$16.70List Price
- Pampered Chicken Mama Best Eggs Ever Poultry Nesting Box Herbs, 8-lb bag$139.49Chewy Price$154.99List Price$132.52Autoship Price
- Pampered Chicken Mama Scent of Spring Poultry Nesting Box Herbs, 8-lb bag$134.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price$128.24Autoship Price
- Brinsea Mini II Advance Automatic Egg Incubator Small Egg Insert$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Happy Hen Treats Chicken Nesting Herbs, 1-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Brinsea EcoGlow Safety 600 Chick & Duckling Brooder$69.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Homestead Essentials 2 Compartment Chicken Nesting Box, 2 count$134.22Chewy Price$138.38List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Chicks due in 4 days. By using this candler, it has been much easier to differentiate the good eggs from the bad. Thanks.
For years, I've used the hand held type of candler. But, when you have extremely dark colored eggs, you can't really see inside to tell if they are fertile. This candler is amazing. Put the egg on it and you can see perfectly into the egg, regardless of how dark it is.