The Brinsea TLC-30 Advance Brooder Bird Intensive Care Unit is a versatile unit suitable for both wildlife rescue and pet breeding. It delivers precise temperature control and warms up quickly when you need it in a hurry. The digital menu and digital temperature display in either degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit means you can deliver quality, accurate care. A high and low temperature alarm will warn you of both internal and external fluctuations. Adjustable vents allow you to tailor the ventilation to the animal’s needs and the room temperature. This unit is powered by a 12 volt mains and adaptor, and a quiet fan maintains a stable temperature without disturbing the animals. It’s portable and compact, perfect for rescue situations, and you can even power it using a cigarette lighter with an adaptor that’s available separately. It’s equipped with a carry handle and integrated feet, so you can stack these units on top of each other to save space. This unit is also easy to clean to maximize the health and safety of your animals. You can lift off the hinged door and slide out the top components so you have an empty cabinet ready for deep cleaning. Antimicrobial protection has also been incorporated into the unit’s design to help create a healthy environment for young, sick, injured or weak animals.
- Quick warm up temperature, digital temperature display and controls, the ability to adjust between room temperature and 100 degrees Fahrenheit and a high and low temperature alarm deliver precise care.
- 12-volt operation from mains and adaptor—quiet fans maintain temperature stability.
- Double-walled cabinet made of UV-resistant polycarbonate provides heat and sound insulation.
- Easily portable—can be powered using a cigarette lighter with an adaptor purchased separately.
- Designed for easy cleaning and equipped with antimicrobial protection to create a healthy environment.
See all items by Brinsea