Not only does the Brinsea TLC-40 Advance Parrot Brooder Intensive Care Unit deliver the specialized brooding environment that exotic birds need, but it can also double as a hospital cage for sick or injured birds. This brooder provides a clean, temperature-controlled environment that allows your young parrots or other feathered friends to start out their lives in a safe environment. The brooder’s digital control is easy to adjust and you can also choose the settings for the high and low temperature alarm. The digital display also monitors the humidity, and with the optional TLC Advance Humidity Pump, the humidity regulation can be fully automatic This brooder’s fan helps to distribute heat but is gentle enough so that it doesn’t blow dust around. A door-mounted vent allows for fresh air exchange to keep the brooder air fresh. Cleaning the brooder is easy, too. The lower half of the cabinet and the door can be removed, so you can give them a deep cleaning. The heater’s encased in a metal tube that can be wiped down, and the fan guard detaches so you can clean the fan blades. A unique air filtration system helps to remove airborne bacteria and fungi from the chamber, helping to keep your birdie friends healthy. A switchable internal light completes this brooder and allows you to keep a close eye on your birdie pals.
- Creates safe, healthy environment for newborn exotic birds and doubles as a hospital cage.
- Digital temperature control and high and low temperature alarm are easily adjustable.
- Digital display includes humidity levels and adjustable fresh air exchange keeps the brooder environment healthy and comfy.
- Designed for easy cleaning—air filtration system helps to remove airborne bacteria and fungi.
- Switchable indoor light lets you keep an eye on your birds.
[Tlc Advance Bird Brooders Humidity Pump] (https://www.chewy.com/brinsea-tlc-advance-bird-brooders/dp/264757)
See all items by Brinsea