Not only does the Brinsea TLC-50 Eco Parrot Brooder Intensive Care Unit deliver the specialized brooding environment that exotic birds need, but it can also double as a hospital cage for sick or injured birds. At 25 inches wide by 18 inches deep by 14 inches high, this brooder is large enough for birds and some smaller mammals. It provides a clean, temperature-controlled environment that allows your young parrots or other feathered friends to start out their lives in a safe environment. The brooder’s digital control is easy to adjust with the digital menu and a water reservoir with a convenient top-up function helps to reduce the risk of dehydration. This brooder’s fan helps to distribute heat but is gentle enough so that it doesn’t blow dust around. Cleaning the brooder is easy, too. The lower half of the cabinet and the door can be removed, so you can give them a deep cleaning. The heater’s encased in a metal tube that can be wiped down, and the fan guard detaches so you can clean the fan blades. A unique air filtration system helps to remove airborne bacteria and fungi from the chamber, helping to keep your birdie friends healthy.
- Large brooder creates safe, healthy environment for newborn exotic birds and doubles as a hospital cage.
- Digital temperature control is easily adjustable.
- Water reservoir with top-up helps to reduce dehydration risk.
- Air filtration system helps to remove airborne bacteria and fungi.
- Designed for easy cleaning.
See all items by Brinsea