Regulating the humidity of a brooder can be a challenge, but the Brinsea TLC Advance Bird Brooders Humidity Pump automatically regulates humidity for you. When paired with the Brinsea TLC Advance parrot brooders, this pump maintains the humidity right at the level that you set, helping to prevent dehydration of your feathered friends. This pump includes an external water reservoir, to minimize the chance of the water inside the brooder holding bacteria. This unit stands beside the brooder, and an electrical lead and water supply tube connect to the brooder. You can control the humidity settings with the brooder’s digital menu, and the digital display continuously shows the relative humidity.
- Automates humidity regulation to help keep chicks and birds from becoming dehydrated.
- It's compatible with the following 2 brooders: USHD401C and USHD411C. It is not compatible with USHD380C, USHD381C, USHD400C nor USHD410C.
- External water reservoir reduces the chances of bacteria developing in the brooder.
- Control humidity settings and monitor relative humidity with the brooder’s digital display.
- Digital display continuously shows the relative humidity.
See all items by Brinsea