Brothers Complete Goat Meal & Egg Formula Advanced Allergy Care Healthy Weight Control Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% bioavailable animal-sourced protein from goat, turkey and eggs are the top ingredients to support healthy muscles and activity.
- Made with the optimum amount of high-quality calories and intricately balanced nutrients to provide a complete diet for dogs of all ages.
- Features essential ingredients that support gut health and overall well-being, including encapsulated probiotics, long-chain prebiotics, alfalfa and natural digestive enzymes.
- Boosts nutrient absorption and supports a healthy immune and digestive system with good bacteria that contribute to a healthy gut lining.
- Zero processed or high-glycemic grains, potatoes, sweet potatoes, sugar or lentils to maintain gut health and help prevent food allergies and skin conditions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Active Dermo Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$89.99Chewy Price$85.49Autoship Price
- Annamaet Grain-Free Re-juvenate Senior Formula Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$111.99Chewy Price$106.39Autoship Price
- Inception Pork Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Earthborn Holistic Venture Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Smoked Turkey & Butternut Squash Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.40Chewy Price$18.43Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Sensitive Skin Plus Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$82.99Chewy Price$92.99List Price$78.84Autoship Price
- Annamaet Grain-Free Aqualuk Cold Water Formula Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Legend Digestion Grain-Free Wild Caught Anchovy Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$63.95Chewy Price$63.99List Price$60.75Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Legend All Life Medium & Large Breed Grain-Free Wild Caught Anchovy Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- BIXBI Liberty Fresh Grain-Free Lamb Recipe Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Now Fresh Grain-Free Large Breed Adult Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Chicken-Free Real Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$24.98Chewy Price$23.73Autoship Price
- BIXBI RAWBBLE Fresh Pork Recipe Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.25Chewy Price$19.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Goat Meal, Whole Eggs Dried, Turkey Meal...||Lamb Meal, Dried Whole Eggs, Turkey Meal...||Turkey Meal, Whole Eggs Dried, Pea Starch...||Goat, Goat Meal, Peas...||Chicken Meal, Whole Eggs Dried, Turkey Meal...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, High-Protein...||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein...|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||—||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Goat, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Goat, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
My 13 year old rescue dog had chronic skin problems. After trying most of the traditional foods to help the situation, with little to no improvement, I tried Brothers goat formula. Was so impressed, I took the empty bag to my veterinarian. His reaction? "WOW...THIS IS AMAZING! WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS STUFF ?" Of course, I told him it came from Chewy. All the good ingredients, none of the trouble-makers. Great product !
Could not even fully transition into the food
Couldn’t even fully finish transition my boys into this food- my boys picked it out and wouldn’t touch it. Not happy all considering the price of the food. I’ll be canceling this auto ship, and won’t be ordering it again. The bag is almost full, now what do I do?
So far so good
Adopted this adorable low rider American Bully, he did come with allergies and overweight. My pit has allergies also so I thought no problem he is on Core Wellness limited ingredients weight management. Gunny’s allergies just got worse, vet visits, antibiotics, prednisone, wipes and so on they subsided but did go away. Bought a small bag of Brothers after doing a lot of research. Within 2 weeks his skin was healing up and looked so much better. Sticking with this brand until otherwise both the pups skin tells me different
Verdict is still out
My 5 year old pug has been on Hill's z/d for 3 years now, due to chronic allergy-related issues (rashes, ear/skin fold yeast & bacteria infections). I thought this may be a great food to try to switch him on to so he gets overall better nutrition... he seemed to be doing well with it (maybe slightly more poop).... but then just as I was at the 60% this new food 40% old food I started noticing an abundance of more shedding from him. He's always shed A LOT and this was noticeably MORE. It was middle of summer, no reason that it would dramatically increase (he usually shed most in spring). I switched him back to 60% old food, 40% new and shedding is less again. May try again to test if my theory that this was the cause for excess shedding is true or not... TBD! I hope it works, I think the formula SOUNDS perfect for him.
Both of my dogs love it. They eagerly dive in and enjoy it.. they seem to feel better and do not balk at feeding time like they used to. Its a wonderful feeling.
UNIQUE PROTEIN BUT.......
My pups wouldn’t eat it. I try to rotate their food, and feed them high quality dry and wet, so it was disappointing that they didn’t like it. Your pup might love it.
My Husky loves this food.
Aspen loves this food. Although I can’t say that it has helped much with her allergies, she is losing weight on it. We will continue to use it for that fact. Our vet says our Husky is a little too husky!
Have been a customer for quite awhile. Never a problem. If I have had to make a change or something did not work once received, such as dogs did not like food or vet requests changed, Chewy has always been patient and helpful. Highly reccommend.
LOVED BY MY VELVET HIPPO RED PIT BULL
I read the review 3 down from this one titled "put in treat balls"---great idea. I also was buying the Brother's goat biscuits that my sweet red pit bull loves, however, they have been out of stock forever. The goat dry dog food has the same ingredients as the cookies but in kibble form and of course a lot cheaper. Hazel doesn't mind when I give her goat dry dog food as a treat on our nature walks rather than biscuit form---tastes the same to her---delicious!!!! Thank you Chewy and Brothers for an exceptional quality dog food my angel really enjoys. It doesn't get any better than Chewy and Brother's.
It works well for dog's suffering w yeast
I almost never write reviews but this food is slowly but surely healing my dogs from yeasty itchy skin. I've had shampoos pills vet bills and they helped but the issue would return. It takes a while months to a year sometimes but they will slowly start to improve.my lab mix he's five has a shiny coat and less itch but my 13 yr jack Russell is taking longer but her coats a lot better. PS if I could cut the treats and people food it would have been a lot better already. So hard to deny them I'm trying though.