Brothers Complete Lamb Meal & Egg Formula Advanced Allergy Care Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Lamb Meal, Dried Whole Eggs, Turkey Meal...||Deboned Lamb, Lamb Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||De-Boned Lamb, Lamb Meal, Tapioca...||Lamb Meal, Millet, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Lamb Meal, Oatmeal, Whole Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, High-Protein...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion...||Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||High-Protein, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free...|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Allergy Relief...||—||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Immune Support...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Pork, Meat||Lamb, Meat|
About This Item
- Natural recipe made with free-range lamb and low-glycemic carbs from the roots of the cassava plant.
- Eggs have all 23 amino acids, including the 9 "essential" amino acids that cannot be produced by the body.
- Digestive enzymes break down food, increase nutrient absorption, boost immunity and reduce the risk of allergies.
- Encapsulated probiotics deliver live, good bacteria to the gut where they are fed by the highly selective prebiotics.
- Naturally preserved for maximum freshness without BHA, BHT, or ethoxyquin in high-quality, flavor-preserving bags.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Addiction Grain-Free Wild Kangaroo & Apples Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$21.24List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Chicken Meal & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Barking at the Moon High Protein Grain-Free Beef, Eggs & Peas Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Salmon & Pork Grain-Free RPM Formula Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$90.04Chewy Price$103.99List Price$85.54Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Grain-Free Ocean Fish Meal & Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$47.83Chewy Price$45.44Autoship Price
- FirstMate Skoki Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$63.59Chewy Price
- Solid Gold Sunday Sunrise Grain-Free Lamb, Sweet Potato & Pea Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Health Extension Grain-Free Chicken & Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 23.5-lb bag$64.98Chewy Price$67.98List Price$61.73Autoship Price
- VICTOR Purpose Ultra Pro Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Lamb Meal & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$44.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price$42.73Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Pureformance Fish Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 3-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Wysong Synorgon Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$11.33Chewy Price$11.89List Price$10.76Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
Ace loves this!
My boy will eat just about anything except Dog Food! He is so picky and gets horrible tummy issues from just about every food I've tried. Except this one. He loves it and it loves him. No more gas that would run you out of the house! He looks amazing and is very energetic too. I won't buy anything else.
Worth a Try If Your Dog Has Allergies
I purchased Brothers Lamb and Egg formula despite it being really pricey because my dog was constantly licking his paws and showing signs of allergies. I made the switch very gradual, but despite that, my dog did at first experience some loose stools. That did go away though in about a week or so though. I will say that my dog no longer licks his paws incessantly, which is really great, however, he now has hot spots. It might be the egg in this formula. I am not certain, but my dog has never had egg before. Overall I would say this brand is worth a try if your dog is having allergy issues. I wish Brothers had a formula to try that did not have egg as an ingredient.
Brothers Have A Good Rating
I found this brand after searching reviews for dog food and my dogs seem to really like it. I mix it with the one ingredient wet food cans and they are happy.
What I expected
Product was good but didn’t do what I wanted it to do. I was looking for a dog food that wouldn’t make my dog itch. I’m sure there is one out there, we just haven’t found it yet. Your service and the dog food were excellent
Allergy Care Dog Food
Bought this for my Yorkies to try because I believe one of them may be allergic to chicken. Unfortunately, neither of them would try it. I mixed it in with their present food, and they either left it in the dish or spit it out. Don’t let this stop.you for trying this for your dogs. My Yorkies are extremely picky. Your dog might love it.
Amazing food for the pickiest of eaters
My Lakeland terrier LOVES this food like none before. She smelled it at the door when it got delivered! This is the only food she has ever eaten by itself. I am SO happy I purchased this food. It also seems to help with her allergies.
Really great food
My 3 Frenchies love it. The transition was easy! Would love to try another flavor, not that they need to. But it would be nice to have a variety of flavors.
Digestive Issues Resolved
Our dog Lola, a 4 year old Pit Mix, has always had a sensitive stomach. After a recent bout of very bad gastro-intestinal symptoms, she was admitted to the veterinary hospital. Blood tests, stool test, x-rays and an abdominal ultrasound led to a diagnosis of "PLE," or Protein Losing Enteropathy, which is a chronic condition. She was sent home 10 days ago with several different medications and we were instructed to feed her a bland diet of chicken and rice. She was not doing well, losing weight, low energy, VERY loose stool. I started researching easy to digest dry dog foods and came across several positive reviews for Brother's Lamb Meal and Egg. We started feeding her a small amount of it (started out with 1/4 a cup) four days ago, and have been gradually increasing the amount. We eliminated the rice and are adding other home-cooked protein sources, i.e. chicken, ground turkey, lean ground beef, and beef liver. We are also tracking her daily calorie intake and are feeding her 1100 calories a day. (Her normal weight is 50 lbs.) Within 24 hours of starting this diet, she began to improve. And today she made a totally normal poop. Only dog owners of dogs with intestinal issues will understand how this is a major cause for celebration! (-: I am so impressed with how well she is doing on Brother's kibble and would highly recommend it. It's expensive, but so are multiple trips to the vet trying to resolve digestive issues. Totally worth the price, and she really likes the food, as well!
my poor 2yrs old papillon with allergy
I have two papillon breed dogs and older one is 2yrs old and second one she is one yr old. 2yrs old one was the most healthiest dog bit suddenly he was loosing sooo much of fair on behind of ear and forehead I thought he was going bold and it was really scary!! Vet and ‘google’ says it’s the sign of allergy.. I’m waiting for his allergy result to come out but until then I had to find him something else that will stop him from this suffer. I did research on dog allergy food and this brother ‘lamb and egg’ seems like the best and I’m glad I can find this one on Chewy’s. My dogs been eating Marrick, and Brothers is much more expensive but if this is the right food for my babies I will continuously purchase this! Both of them enjoys this flavor very much! The kiddle sizes are bit bigger for them compare to marrick’s lil’ plates, but they are still eating brothers with no problem :)
Brothers Complete Garbage
Wow. Just wow! I have 3 dogs. Two golden retrievers (almost 4) and one Australian Shepherd(3). So let me tell you, I’ve tried A LOT of food brands (orijen, Fromm, TOTW, acana, purina pro plan, this bs brand, etc) for my dogs due to allergies. Not much affects my aussies tummy but the Golden’s are quite sensitive. I was looking to switch up their food, yet again, as they(the Golden’s)seemed to be developing sensitivities. So here I am buying this premium dog food with glowing reviews! Wowee!! I did the gradual shift and all three of my boys seemed to be doing ok, poo was a little soft but that’s expected. However, once they were only on the Brothers Complete brand MY GOD! They had diarrhea EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Even my Aussie who is an absolute tank. I literally thought they were dying. They were on this food alone for about 2-3 days. So I ran back to Costco and bought them the organic Kirkland brand. I went COLD TURKEY on this dog food. And two days later their poo was back to normal -mind blown emoji- I have one of those kibble vaults and did my best to dump all of the Brothers Complete into the trash. -Felt a little guilty since there are hungry dogs out there but then thought, not trying to kill any dogs here-. Skip forward a month to now and I’m at the bottom of my kibble vault. My boys are currently transitioning to acana (the fish one) which they can’t get enough of. So it’s a mix between the Kirkland and acana. Except, I guess there are some crappy crumbs left over from this brand and now one of my Golden’s has the literal runs yet again. I wish I wrote this review sooner to tell people to stay away. And I get that I can just be an outlier or got a bad batch but in all the foods that I’ve tried my dogs have NEVER reacted like this. Wowee! This brand is not worth the 70, or the suffering my boys went through. Stay away if your dog has even the mildest sensitivities. Or just stay away completely :)