Brown's Bird Lover's Blend Almonds & Apples Gourmet Songbird Wild Bird Food, 7-lb bagBy Brown's
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, White Proso Millet, Cracked Corn...||White Proso Millet, Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, Striped Sunflower Seeds...||Oil Sunflower, Cracked Corn, Millet...||Peanut Pieces, Sunflower Chips, Tree Nuts, Raisins, Cherries.||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, Peanut Pieces, Safflower Seed...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Songbird||Wild Bird, Songbird||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee, Grosbeak, Nuthatch, Titmouse||Wild Bird, Chickadee, Finch, Grosbeak, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee, Finch, Jay|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A|
About This Item
- Blended with four types of oil seeds that larger songbirds prefer
- Sliced almonds and apple dices were added which provide needed fats and energy
- Millet and fine cracked corn provide carbohydrates that help fulfill songbirds’ special nutritional needs
- This superior blend gives wild birds a super-clean and dust-free food source that's loaded with protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids and electrolytes necessary for healthy growth and reproduction
- 60% Oil- and Striped Sunflower Seeds, plus Safflower Seeds
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Not the favorite of my birds
I had been buying Pennington brand songbird food, and had lots of birds. They don’t seem to like this one. It has too many of the tiny seeds, and they fall out the bottom of the feeder,
The birds plowed through this bag in 3 days. My flock of birds went crazy for the blend. They seem to have multiplied after putting this out.
Nice, but pricey
Seems like a quality seed mix for the songbirds who swamp my back yard, but a bit pricey as a primary food. I use it to supplement standard bird seed mixes. I also feed other items such as shelled peanuts and sometimes apple pieces. Squirrels have a ball....
Birds are happy
My birds have never been a fan of millet so they always leave that for me to clean up under the feeder. Wish there was less of it in the mix as there is a considerable amount. All in all, a good mix !
Keeping Wild Birds Going In 5 Degree Weather
I recently moved to a town with very cold winter weather. I worried about the birds suffering and thought they need lots of calories to stay warm. Feeding birds is a new experience for me, and I tried several brands. This is their favorite. When I feed them Brown's we are all happy.
Brown's bird seed
It is a wonderful company to do business with and the item was great