Brown's Dried Mealworms Wild Bird & Poultry Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These dried mealworms provide a high-value treat for your wild birds.
- Quick-dried to lock in flavor, freshness and nutrition.
- A great source of natural energy for your beaked buddies—with 50% protein and 25% fat.
- All-natural and farm-raised.
- Preservative and additive-free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHappy Hen Treats Mealworm & Corn Chicken Treat Square, 6.5-oz bar$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Fiesta Mango Flavored Yogurt Dipped Large Hookbill Bird Treats, 3.5-oz bag$3.79Chewy Price$6.49List Price$3.60Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Fiesta Healthy Toppings Papaya Bird Treats, 2.5-oz bag$4.49Chewy Price$4.27Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Fiesta Mixed Nuts & Cherries Bird Treats, 8-oz jar$5.50Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Fiesta Mango Flavored Yogurt Dipped Papaya Bird Treats, 2.5-oz bag$3.48Chewy Price$5.49List Price$3.31Autoship Price
- DealHappy Hen Treats Mealworm & Peanut Chicken Treat Square, 7.5-oz bar$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealHappy Hen Treats Corn & Mealworm Party Mix Poultry Treats, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Fiesta Garden Veggie Cockatiel Bird Treats, 10-oz jar$3.59Chewy Price$6.49List Price$3.41Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Fruit & Nut Cockatiel Bird Treats, 8-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Fiesta Tropical Fruit Parakeet Bird Treats, 11-oz jar$5.16Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.90Autoship Price
- DealHappy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy Poultry Treats, 3.5-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$5.92List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Parrot Biscuit Bird Treats, 10-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Mealworms.||Dried Mealworms.||Fresh Mealworms||Oat Kernels, Wheat, Dried Mealworms, Potato Starch||Wheat, Barley, Oats...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Duck||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Catbird...||Chicken||Chicken|
|Food Form||Dehydrated, Mealworms||Treats, Dehydrated, Mealworms||Mealworms||Treats||Treats|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
I’ll admit the price was a bit much for the quantity I bought (I believe it was the 7oz), but my hen loves them! If I put a couple with her pellets, they’ll always be gone without a doubt when I go to check on her! I only have a singular hen at the moment and I think the amount I got is quite suitable and will last us awhile since I also treat her to scratch food and fruits and veggies every now and then along with her normal feed! I suggest feeding these in small amounts or with other treats to make it last longer if you are having issues with the amount seeming like it’ll run out quicker than you’d like.
Good treats for chickens
My teenage chicks really love these treats and run to the door of the coop to meet me now when I go out to feed them. They definitely look forward to me getting closer to them, whereas before they were hesitant and frightened of me.
They arrived all broken up and smaller than i am used to. Decided to read all the info on package. They are from China!! I will not feed this to my chickens. Note they advertise on site as being from USA. Will not purchase Browns products in the future.
My kitchen love this very happy with this purchase.
Quacking Up @ The Great Qualityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Bag Half Full
I ordered 2 bags and both arrived half full, not like the advertised picture that show a full bag of mealworms. I will not purchase this brand again.
Food for our feathered friends.
Been buying the sunflower seed and suet cakes for sometime. Like that i don't have to drag it home from Home Depot. 1st time for mealworm. Birds have been visiting my five feeders.
All birds like...
these dried worms, but my adorable bluebirds absolutely love them.
Sugar gliders love these.
I get these for my sugar gliders and they love them. The only negative is they always smash part of the bag when shipping.
These are just regular mealworms (made in China) there was a review on here that said they were made in the US but they are packaged in the US but made in China. I have yet to find mealworms not made in China. For the size of the bag it is quite expensive. I wouldn’t have purchased them had I known they were from China.