Brown's Garden Chic! lets you feed wild birds throughout all seasons with their Hi-Energy Suet Wild Bird Food. Pure, fresh suet is blended with corn, wheat flour, peanuts to feed insect-loving birds all year. Wild birds will get a quick source of the fat and energy they need to survive harsh conditions in the winter and to nest in the spring. These suet cakes fit inside wire feeding baskets for a low-maintenance addition to your backyard feeder collection.
- Made with pure, fresh suet blended with millet, sunflower seeds and a great apple flavor, making them ideal for year-round feeding
- Suet Cakes Plus Apple fit into our easy-to-use wire feeding baskets to provide the fat and energy birds need to survive the hard winter months and nest in the spring
- Provides high-energy to birds all year round no matter what kind of weather is present
- High in protein and calories, for the winter months
- Suet cakes reduce mess and last longer than loose seed
Manufactured in a facility that processes shrimp, peanuts and tree nuts. Not for human consumption.
See all items by Brown's
Suet Cake Holder
Farm Animal Type
Rendered Beef Suet, Corn, Wheat Four, Peanuts and Other Tree Nuts.
|Crude Protein||7.0% min|
|Crude Fat||29.75% min|
|Crude Fiber||8.0% max|