Brown's Naturally Fresh! Aspen Small Animal & Bird Bedding, 24-LBy Brown's
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Chinchilla, Degu, Ferret...||Chinchilla, Degu, Ferret...||Chinchilla, Degu, Ferret...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Litter Feature||Unscented||Unscented||Odor Control||Odor Control||Eco-Friendly|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Aspen||Aspen||Paper||Paper||Paper|
|Bird Type||Macaw, Hookbill, Cockatiel...||N/A||N/A||N/A||—|
About This Item
- Clean, comfortable, naturally fresh and free of aromatic oils
- The fluffy flakes are an ideal bedding and nesting material for small animals, birds and some reptiles
- The kiln dried hardwood aspen is 100% biodegradable, highly absorbent, odorless and very clean
- Aspen is an excellent nesting material. The unique shredded and fluffed shavings are wonderful for nesting boxes and provide warmth and security
- Virtually dust free and all natural
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Much much fluffier than other aspen bedding I've tried. Definitely repurchasing this brand again.
Soft, but not as good as pine or paper
Not as absorbent as the paper bedding and sticks to everything. I'd recommend the pine for bedding and litter over the aspen.
It's hard and some pieces have edges that feel sharp enough to cause cuts. I won't even layer the bottom of the cage with it and put softer bedding on top. It's going in the garden.
This bedding is great, absolutely no dust. Good for burrowing.
Very absorbent and smells fresh a long time. My rats love playing in it. Natural, I add it to garden to stop weeds after rats are done.
Use for python
Using for my woma python. The aspen bedding is great for burrowing.
Was surprised to see how small it was and how expensive. Much much cheaper and a huge bag at pet stores. That I won't be ordering again
This is perfect if it's for a mouse that lives in a hat
Chewy needs to do a better job of providing bedding for normal size cages that house bunnys and guinea pigs. This IS NOT IT. I would need 3 of these bags just for one cage. They don't offer any other aspen bedding, which is shocking.
Doesn't itch for the Hammy :)
I really liked that this was actually non-scented. And the shreds made it easier to bond with the clean & cozy bedding, making a perfect burrowing mixture that held it's tunnel shape! My last cheaper aspen bundle made her scratch her fur a lot, but since the switch there's been no itch here.
The Aspen bedding is affordable and my grandson's guinea pig enjoys the bedding too.