Brown's Naturally Fresh! Soft Pine Bird & Small Animal Bedding, 20-L
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The fluffy shavings are an ideal bedding and nesting material for small animals, birds and some reptiles
- The super absorbent pine helps to keep your pets’ environment clean & comfy
- The kiln drying process improves absorption, reduce aromatic oils and guard against bacteria and molds
- Soft Pine is 100% biodegradable and a renewable resource made from recycled softwoods
- Use In Well-Ventilated Habitats, Cages & Aquariums
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, White, 10-L$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 14-L$7.29Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.93Autoship Price
- Kaytee Soft Granule Blend Lavender Scented Small Animal Bedding, 27.5-L$19.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Fresh World Ultra Strength Litter Box & Cage Small Animal Bedding, 35-lit$24.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Living World Pine Shavings Small Animal Bedding, 10-L$4.32Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.10Autoship Price
- Brown's Naturally Fresh! Aspen Small Animal & Bird Bedding, 24-L$7.98Chewy Price$7.58Autoship Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Nesting, White, 23-L$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Brown's Naturally Fresh! Corn Cob Small Animal & Bird Bedding, 5.87-L$8.08Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.68Autoship Price
- Oxbow Pure Comfort Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 56-L$18.88Chewy Price$19.49List Price$17.94Autoship Price
- Oxbow Pure Comfort Small Animal Bedding, Oxbow Blend, 72-L$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, Confetti, 50-L$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Kaytee Kay Kob Bird & Small Animal Natural Bedding & Litter, 25-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Degu, Rat, Mouse, Ferret, Gerbil, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Degu, Rat, Mouse, Ferret, Gerbil, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Hedgehog, Degu, Rat...||Chinchilla, Degu, Ferret...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Pine||Pine||Pine||Paper||Cedar|
|Bird Type||Hookbill, Macaw, Parrot...||Chicken, Poultry||—||—||—|
|Litter Feature||—||Eco-Friendly||—||Odor Control||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
I thought this would be good bedding for my baby but it absolutely is not! The pieces stick to her fur. She HATES using the bathroom in this. She has been potty trained since a baby and now she’s doing potty in all kinds of random places. Now I’ve got to find another kind and train her all over again.
I’ve always loved pure pine bedding and the other package I usually buy increased in price. The pine doesn’t smell bad and doesn’t give my piggies a reaction.
works well for bedding/ litter
It's not super soft but seems to work just fine. It's safer than the paper bedding for animals who chew/ eat their bedding or litter.
Not as absorbent as I was hoping and no fresh pine smell
I was hoping my piggy would have that great scent of pine but this has no smell to it and is actually not as absorbent as the paper bedding. Still does its job but not what I was hoping
Absorbent and keeps odors at bay.
I have 9 chicks that are now just over 3 weeks old. This bedding has very good absorbent qualities and has a pleasant pine odor that keeps the 'poop' smell at bay. I plan on using this bedding for the floor of the coop once the girls are ready to move to the 'big house'.
Brown's Pine bedding
I like this one better than the last one I got. I will most likely reorder it.
Not good for birds
Pine (as well as walnut) molds super easy to the point that it can cause aspergillus in birds. If you want to use a bedding use a paper product. This also isnt good for them to breathe in due to dust
So far it seems to work really well!! Haven’t smelled my rats as much. I’m pleased
Smells so fresh
The birds love it and they can stay cozy and maybe even lay eggs soon!It's just natural pine so I know it's safe for them, too.
Not what I expected
It's not very soft and has pieces that are too large.