Brown's Tropical Carnival Play Barn with Hay Small Animal Hideout, 8-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Satisfies your small pet's natural instincts
- Safe to chew with non-toxic vegetable inks
- Filled with nutritious Timothy hay
- Makes a great foraging toy or nesting spot
- Great for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, hamsters and gerbils
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vitakraft Drops with Dandelion Chinchilla Treats, 5.3-oz bag, bundle of 3$15.66Chewy Price$16.47List Price$14.88Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft Crunchy Alfalfa Nibble Rings Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster & Small Animal Treat, 10.6-0z bag$2.21Chewy Price$4.99List Price$2.10Autoship Price
- Oxbow Simple Rewards Timothy Small Animal Treats, 1.4-oz bag, bundle of 3$13.95Chewy Price$14.67List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Natural Wheat Sprays Small Animal Treats, 1.5-oz bag$5.89Chewy Price$7.89List Price$5.60Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Timothy Hay Plus Marigolds Small Animal Treat, 24-oz bag$9.59Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.11Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Natural Select Seeds Small Animal Treats, 3.5-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$9.39List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Simple Rewards Oven Baked with Peppermint Small Animal Treats, 3-oz bag$3.59Chewy Price$4.49List Price$3.41Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft Raviolos Made with Real Vegetables Rabbit, Guinea Pig & Hamster Small Animal Treats, 5-oz bag$3.49Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.32Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft Fruit Cocktail Chinchilla Treats, 4.5-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Fiesta Blueberry & Banana Flavored Tropical Fruit & Yogurt Small Animal Treats, 3.5-oz bag$8.11Chewy Price$7.70Autoship Price
- DealWare Critter Pops Small Animal Fun Chew Treats, Small$1.31Chewy Price$3.49List Price
- DealOxbow Simple Rewards Freeze-Dried Banana Small Animal Treats, 1-oz bag$5.19Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.93Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sun-Cured Timothy Hay.||Raisins, Sunflower Hearts (Hulled Sunflower Seeds), Oat Groats...||Corn Flour, Wheat, Oats...||Dried Wheat Sprays.||Raisins, Dried Papaya, Dried Pineapple...|
|Small Pet Type||Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Hamster, Gerbil||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Chinchilla, Mouse, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Mouse, Rat|
|Food Form||Treats, Hay||Treats, Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies||Treats||Treats||Treats, Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies, Nuts|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Fruits & Vegetables||—||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
68 Customer Reviews
My girls LOVE their barns
We always have to have 2 of them- we have 2 guinea girls, and neither wants to share her barn. Mocha spends most of her day hanging out in her barn nibbling on hay and other treats she brings back to stash in her barn. Squanch likes to loiter outside of her and Mocha's barns for a bit before heading in for a nap in her own barn. They both LOVE to nibble out the doors and windows, and I like that the ink on the barn is made from vegetable dyes. That being said, I cannot speak to the quality of the hay that comes with the barn, as I dump out the hay and fill it with Oxbow hay.
Our two guinea pigs love these barns! This is our third time ordering it. They love to chill out in the barn and enjoy remodeling it by chewing it while inside. The play barn satisfies their need for a hide-away and their urge to chew. They enjoy the hay included, too!
FAV "repeat" buy!
I bought this on a whim trying to get to free shipping on a autoship order, and it has been a blast watching our piggie family run in and out. Once they began pulling hay from one door, they started burrowing in and pushing it out the other side... It was funny when they were each pushing on a different door and no one got in! It has given our piggies hours of fun, food and more. It has now become a staple on our auto ship... I think we may need a bigger cage so we can add a second one since we have 3 piggie friends!
I used to love these, not last one I got.
My mini bunny loves this. I take the plastic off and put it in his cage and he makes his nest and munches his way thru. Haven't ordered one in awhile, until this one. Removed plastic and before I was finished I was covered in chaff dust, doors to barn were already open and alfalfa was really dried out! Super messy. Being a farmer helper at one time I know this was "old" and very dry hay. Didn't detect anything mold or anything like that. Out of alot of barns, 2 or 3 a year this is the 1st like this. Will try one more time for my pet loves it, but not dealing with the mess again nor take a chance on getting old product.
Glad I purchased this!
My picky chinchilla immediately approved of this play barn with hay! Thanks, Chewy!
My Guinea pigs love this so much I recommend. I also love it it’s cute they can chew it and it comes with healthy hay
Not for everyone
We have a household with three guinea pig cage set ups. I thought the guinea pigs would have fun with the barn of hay. Only one cage enjoys theirs, the other two cages seem confused that their hay is in the barn.
Will never use for my piggies again
Within a few days my piggy Peeka, had a nasty hay poke in her eye. it was so bad the vet recommended removing her eye. i have had piggys for the last 15 years, and NEVER had any eye injuries til using this product.
Save your money
We have 4 bunny's and none of them liked this barn at all. First none of them could fit into it through the barn door,second the hay must of tasted terrible as they would not Eve eat the hay. It's a cute idea but not made bunny's of even smaller size.
Robo hamster is in love
We got the large size one for our robo hamster, who was experiencing some cage boredom and had a huge empty spot in the tank we upgraded him to. Its been his favorite thing in his tank ever since. He hides his pantry in here, and sleeps in it most of the time. The large is quite large, but the door cut outs are the perfect size for my little guy. If you have a larger pet you'll have to make larger doors from a box cutter. The hay inside seemed good quality, and there was more of it than I expected. My only recommendation for this product is to remove the window cutouts and put one door cutout on each side. I was worried my ham would get stuck trying to get through those windows