Brown's Tropical Carnival ZOO-Vital Large Parrot & Macaw Food, 3-lb bagBy Brown's
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brown Rice, Yellow Field Pea, Potato Starch...||Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Ground Oat Groats...||Sunflower, Safflower, Almonds...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat...||Safflower Seed, Corn, Sunflower Seed...|
|Bird Type||Parrot, Macaw||Parrot||Macaw||Macaw, Amazon, Cockatoo||Parrot|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Health Feature||N/A||Color Enhancement||Digestive Health||N/A||N/A|
About This Item
- Designed with a variety of colors, shapes, textures, tastes and a sweet aroma to attract birds to the food while making feeding time fun, enticing and exciting
- The ergonomic shapes are easy to hold and eat; stimulating the natural foraging instinct while helping to relieve cage boredom
- A probiotic and prebiotic are added to support healthy digestion
- They’re nutritious, dense shapes made from vegetables and fruits such as carrots, chili peppers, squash, sweet potatoes, cherries, peaches, apples, apricots and raisins
- They support a healthy immune system and the overall health and well-being of your bird
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Terrible will never buy again!!!!
I slowly introduced it to my parrot as the package said, now he is down to solely this food and the only contact he has with this food is digging through it and throwing it so he can try to find the real food. Since tonight he has no real real food he has decided to go hungry. Tomorrow I will go to the store and buy a bag of actual parrot food for him because he cannot go the few days it will take for Chewy to be able to send out the real food. It has no smell at all to attract him, the only thing going for it is the pretty colors which my bird does not care about. He is a very sad bird and I bought 2 bags!
Not a hit with either bird
Neither the cockatoo or the macaw showed any interest when I added this to their usual mix. I bought it because it seemed like a nutritional and likely tasty option. Sadly, it gets tossed out of the bowl.
No fruity smell
The bag I received did not smell fruity, smelled almost rancid.
Product is not for me.
My parrots do not like it. It can be because it is different then what they normally have. I 16 parrots and none of them are eating it. Not saying its not good but for me not so good. Thats why I bought a small bag. Usually get pellets with no color. Smells good live the shape.
great food for my baby
Tigger loves this food. no seeds, just healthy kibble.
My Macaw didn't like it
My Blue and Gold Macaw did not like this food. She is used to her nut blend from Zupreem.
Our (3) Macaws would not touch this other than to throw it out of the cage. But our Grey tried it.
My macaw likes these as a everyday meal. But has other treats from chewy he loves too
Not Steve's favorite
Thought I would try something different based on the positive reviews. Our B&G doesn't like it. We put it in his feeder both separate and mixed. In both cases he chose the Zupreen (sp?) instead and did not touch the Browns. It doesn't smell as good as the other, however, believe that's only for us. Can't give much more of a review (how he does with it) as he didn't eat it. There are some great reviews, however.
2 out of 3 love it!! The 2 search for it in there bowl. The 3rd is a rescue and only used to seeds. Slowly getting him to eat better. A work in progress