Harvested from free range cattle, Brutus & Barnaby Cow Ear Dog Treats are the all-natural snack your dog has been waiting for. These hormone-free beef products are made from cartilage wrapped in a thin skin for a delicious and safe choice for your pup. Lower in fat than pig ears, these cow ears are made without any added hormones and are not basted, smoked or treated in any way for a USDA approved simple, natural treat you can trust. Brutus & Barnaby hand inspects each ear before going in your bag for a guaranteed quality snack every time.
- Delicious all-natural product is made from free-range beef cartilage and thin skin.
- Cow ears are lower in fat content than pig ears, making these a healthier choice.
- Made without any basting or treating so these mouthwatering snacks won’t stain your carpet.
- Bone-free means these ears won’t splinter or crumble while your dog chews.
- Cleans your pup’s teeth and freshens his breath while satisfying his natural chewing instinct.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.
See all items by Brutus & Barnaby