bSerene Pheromone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 45 day
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A drug-free solution that releases feel-good signals that cats naturally produce to feel safe.
- Helps reduce stress and behaviors caused by anxiety, including scratching, fighting, urine marking and hiding.
- This starter kit is designed for 45 days of usage.
- Great for single and multi-cat homes and some households start seeing results within one week.
- Comes with one plug-in diffuser and one 48mL pheromone bottle, which covers 700 square feet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Comfort Zone On-The-Go Breakaway Calming Collar for Cats, 1 count$19.85Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.86Autoship Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Calming Spray for Cats, 1.62-oz$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Spray & Scratch Control Calming Spray for Cats, 2-oz$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Travel Well Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Scaredy Cat Solution, 2-oz$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 2 count$39.99Chewy Price$44.95List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, set of 2$22.98Chewy Price$31.69List Price$21.83Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser Refill, 30 day, set of 2$29.06Chewy Price$31.69List Price$27.61Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Cat Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Safe Space Cat Solution, 2-oz$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Analogue of Maternal Cat Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g)....||Essential Oils, Tripropylene Glycol Methyl Ether, Fatty Acid Ester...||Analogue of Maternal Cat Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g)....||Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Exipients to: 100g|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Diffuser gets hot and pheromones container cracked
Bought this combo less than three weeks ago already went through the whole bottle. Diffuser was hot to the touch noticed a little leaking then a lot allover and container was empty. Cracking occurred around the stems neck. It helped with the cats but at a much faster output that stated. Probably won't use the electrically heated Diffuser again other than to finish up my refill. Will be getting the spray bottle pheromones for future applications.
Works and lasts long
Not usually one to write reviews but I use this diffuser along with their chews and together, I have seen a noticeable change in my cat. She's finicky and I never know what might work, so I feel I've tried it all. There's something about this one that works for her.
An effective product, recommended with caveats.
My shelter-adopted cat had trouble adjusting to her new home, so I purchased this product after a 'so-so' result from its main competitor. This product works very well, with caveats: 1. In my US-Standard 120-volt electrical system, I have yet to see a bottle of fluid last anywhere near 45 days - 30 days is about the average life of a bottle. 2. The maker claims the diffusers are good for about 6 months of use, but after about 35 days of use the diffusers begin to give off a 'burnt' scent that I have been unable to remove even after cleaning the diffusers with dry paper towels and dry cotton swabs - I never used fluids of any kind for cleaning. 3. Since my first and subsequent purchases of diffusers and refills, I have noticed the cost of this product has effectively doubled, to the point where I believe it is too expensive to buy again. 4. I can still recommend this product because it is effective - but since its cost has far outpaced inflation, I will switch to another product for my cat.
Leaky diffuser damaged outlet
The diffuser leaked oil and damaged the outlet. The oil ran down the wall. The diffuser replacements have all come in leaky packaging. While the product works, I do not recommend the brand
The Very Best Diffuser
I have tried every diffuser on the market and take my view seriously. Don't waste your money on the others like myself .b serene is great.
My cat is semi-feral and this bSerene diffuser helped mellow her out. She was less jumpy and I was able to leave the room without her meowing. Did help not to be as jumpy. Never when I first plugged the diffuser and 2 weeks later no odor from the diffuser. I highly reccomend.
I wanted this to work
I was very hopeful that this would decrease the fights between my male cat and my small female cat. I've had it plugged in for three weeks. They still fight as much as before. The only change I've noticed is that my male cat has stopped jumping up on the walls.
No difference at all in the behavior
I have 3 cats and I rescued another one who is very young, has a lot of energy and is being a real bully to the other 3, so I bought this having high hopes it will calm her down. I have it plugged 24/7 in the room of the bully cat and haven’t seen any difference at all; she keeps on starting fights. I am not recommending this product.
Have had this plugged in for about 4 weeks now and it's still going strong. It helps my skittish cat come around more and she seems happier. Would buy again.
My cat has been much calmer and seems more relaxed since getting this diffuser.