Buck Bone Organics Ground Elk & Deer Antler Powder Supplemental Dog Food Topper, 4-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supplemental food topper offers a boost of nutrition to your dog’s balanced diet and is the paw-fect addition to a raw food diet
- Sprinkle it on top of your canine companion’s favorite food.
- Made of premium grade A naturally shed wild deer and elk antler.
- Delivers a natural source of minerals to encourage healthy digestion and joints and promote healthy skin and a glossy coat.
- Made in the USA for dogs of all ages.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet MD Gut Support & Joint Health Bone Broth Powder Dog Supplement, 4-oz jar$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- maxbone Restore Salmon, Zucchini, Blueberries, Tumeric Dog Food Topper Supplement, 6-oz jar$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Annamaet Enhance Raw & Home Cook Meal Dog Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, 8.5-oz$60.00Chewy Price$65.99List Price$57.00Autoship Price
- Nulo Beef Flavored Soft Chew Immune & Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 Count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Native Pet Beef Bone Broth Powder Dog & Cat Food Topper, 9.5 oz$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Norwegian Kelp Dog Supplement, 3-lb jar$36.95Chewy Price
- Nulo Probiotic Beef Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 Count$20.79Chewy Price$25.99List Price$19.75Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Pure Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$26.63Chewy Price$38.49List Price$25.30Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free MULTI-VITAMIN Dog Supplement, 30 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Native Pet Relief Chicken Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Native Pet Organic Chicken Bone Broth Powder Dog & Cat Food Topper, 11.5 oz$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Bernie's Perfect Poop Chicken Flavor Digestion Support Dog Supplement, 4.2-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Elk and Deer Antler.||Organic Lucuma||Dried Seaweed Meal, Flaxseed, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product...||Organic Canihua.||Organic Red Maca|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Hip & Joint Support||Diabetic Support, Digestive Health, Heart Care||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals, Heart Care, Digestive Health...||Hormone Support, Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Meat, Venison||—||—||—||—|
|Food Form||Supplement||Powder||Supplement, Food Topping||Powder||Powder|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
L O V E this food additive
I think my dog has fallen in love with this antler dust. He races to the food bowl now and it’s great to know that I am giving him something that is healthy and enjoyable
She will not eat it or the treats I ordered from y’all 5 stars for being made in the USA
Purchased this as a dog food topper and it has been a huge success with my two dogs!
YUMMY IN THE TUMMY
I have two picky eaters and 1 that eats anything. At first, they sniffed it and checked it out. Now they get excited that it's on the food and eat it up. If you are looking for a simple sprinkle on to make your dog food more enticing, give this a try! Plus it's humane, natural and beneficial
Good Supplement for Bones and Joints
A friend of mine who has used this product for years recommended I give it to my 10 year Golden Retriever who has moderate hip dysplasia. I sprinkle it on his food and he takes it well. So far so good.
Nice substitute for calcium source
My dog has been raw fed since she was a puppy and that included eating raw bones as her source of calcium. As she's gotten older and I've gotten lazier, I still feed raw, but wanted to get something easier than sitting there watching her eat her bones. I thought I would give this supplement a shot and it's been great. Her poop is still firm and she gobbles her raw meals down just like usual. Time to re-order!
Great Additive to Homemade Dog Food
Under our vet’s supervision, I make my dogs’ food at home. I came across this product while searching for a good way to easily add non-dairy calcium into their diet. It is easy to use, stirs into their homemade food well & my dogs have had only great veterinary reports... even my 16 year old Boston Terrier! I highly recommend this supplement. My dogs have been on it for 6 months, with no complaints or issues.
Great alternative to real antlers
I put this powder mixed in my dogs food along with goat milk and bone broth they don’t seem to even notice and they’re super picky huskies, so that’s a good thing. I worry about teeth being chipped on real antlers, this is a great substitute. Good buy
just trying it out now
just got it in yesterday. first day with it they never even notice it mixed in to their food. no idea on results just yet will update later