Buck Bone Organics Whole Elk Antler Dog Chews, 4.5 - 5 in
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Single-ingredient chew is made with 100% naturally shed USA elk antler with no preservatives or gluten.
- Full of calcium, phosphorus, manganese and zinc so it’s just as healthy as it is enjoyable.
- Completely free of odor and mess so that your dog can enjoy it indoors or outdoors.
- Works to naturally clean their teeth as they chew so it’s great for oral health too.
- Solid bone is a great choice for aggressive chewers or dogs with a strong jaw.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Dog Chew, 6.0 - 7.5-in, Medium$19.66Chewy Price$18.68Autoship Price
- WAG Goat Horn Dog Chew, Medium$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Deer Antler Dog Chew, 10.5 - 11.5-in, XX-Large$31.60Chewy Price$30.02Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 4-in$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 4.5 - 5 in$17.75Chewy Price$24.99List Price$16.86Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Whole Elk Antler Dog Chews, 8 - 10 in$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- this&that Canine Company North Country Natural Shed Maple Bacon Enhanced Split Elk Antler Chew Dog Treat, Medium$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Prairie Dog Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 6 - 7.5 inch$21.98Chewy Price$20.88Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Elk Antlers Small Split Dog Chew Treat$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Split with Liver Flavor Dog Chew, 5"$14.31Chewy Price$15.90List Price$13.59Autoship Price
- Tibetan Dog Chew Split Antler Grain-Free Dog Treat, 1 count, X-Large$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Tibetan Dog Chew Whole Antler Grain-Free Dog Treat, 1 count, X-Large$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Elk Antler.||Elk Antler.||Elk Antler.||100% Elk Antler.||100% Elk Antler.|
|Special Diet||Organic, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Gluten Free, Organic, Limited Ingredient Diet||Organic, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Natural, Organic, Rawhide-Free||Natural, Organic, Rawhide-Free|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Meat, Elk||Meat, Elk||Meat, Elk||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
His favorite chew
Great quality antler - I did some research before buying and learned that white ones mean they’re already old and dried out, which means they can be brittle and risky to give your pet. These ones are very fresh and the tiny pieces that he’s able to scrape off with his teeth are not super hard or sharp. I like that this is whole and not a split antler - it just feels safer to give than having to worry about sharp pieces breaking off. He chews until relaxed and falls asleep every time. Always remember to monitor during use.