Buck Bone Organics Whole Elk Antler Dog Chews
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Single-ingredient chew is made with 100% naturally shed USA elk antler with no preservatives or gluten.
- Full of calcium, phosphorus, manganese and zinc so it’s just as healthy as it is enjoyable.
- Completely free of odor and mess so that your dog can enjoy it indoors or outdoors.
- Works to naturally clean their teeth as they chew so it’s great for oral health too.
- Solid bone is a great choice for aggressive chewers or dogs with a strong jaw.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Dog Chew, 9.5-10.5-in, X-Large$28.94Chewy Price$27.49Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Elk Antlers X-Large Whole Dog Chew Treat$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Deer Antler Dog Chew, 6.0 - 7.5-in, Medium$16.15Chewy Price$15.34Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Elk Antlers Large Split Dog Chew Treat$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Elk Antlers X-Large Split Dog Chew Treat$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Elk Antlers XX-Large Split Dog Chew Treat$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Elk Antlers Small Whole Dog Chew Treat$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Elk Antlers Medium Whole Dog Chew Treat$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Elk Antlers Large Whole Dog Chew Treat$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Jumbo Split Elk Antler Dog Treats$39.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Venison Joe's Split Elk Antler Dog Treat, Large$28.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.07Autoship Price
- WAG Goat Horn Dog Chew, Small$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Elk Antler.||Elk Antler.||Elk Antler.||100% Elk Antler.||Antler Chews Are Made from 100% Natural Elk Antlers That Are Shed Each Year....|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Organic||Organic, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Organic, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Natural, Organic, Rawhide-Free||Organic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Elk, Meat||Meat, Elk||Meat, Elk||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
Not what I expected
Sadly my dogs had zero interest in these chews and boy are they expensive! Disappointed.
Pure joy for him
Was apprehensive at first, but after watching my pupper play with this for hours at a time makes me super happy. Will def buy more
Would Not Buy Again
I read the reviews and they seemed to be pretty good for heavy chewers, these bones crumbled and were done in less than an hour with both of my dogs - I got one for each of them. I have gotten Elk Antlers from other companies that have lasted them a few weeks. Was terribly disappointed with this product.
Too small for the price
The first one I ordered was so small. I ordered another one and paid almost ten dollars more and it was still very small. I had ordered buck elk bone before and it was larger than either one of those. I will not be ordering any more bones from chewy.
Love it but not the price
My dogs LOVE these and they withstand two pitbull power chewers. But the price has gone up significantly and unfortunately I just can't keep up
Everything was as they said...except my dogs couldn't be bothered with them!
It's not the company's fault, so this is not a bad review...just that neither of my two greyhounds find them interesting. I even left the two antlers out for a several weeks thinking they might get curious...nope. In a last ditch attempt, I tried putting peanut butter on one and you guessed it, they just licked it off and then never gave it another thought.
Very Satisfied so far
I have a lab and the size for this antler was great. This is my first time trying this brand, but I'm satisfied with the size for the price. If the size (I ordered a large) continues to be consistent then its worth the price compared to other brands I've tried where the size I would order drastically varied. It has also been a couple weeks since I've given my dog the antler and it's still around. He's not a power chewer but he does love antlers.
Not a value purchase
Originally thought very expensive, but seemed what I wanted. I bought two. Was happy with one, but the other was much smaller (thinner) than the other. I have powerful chewers and the thinner the antlers are the faster worn down or dogs able to splinter or break pieces off.
Not worth the money
I have a 1 1/2 year old lab, 80lbs. He has chewed through every toy we have ever given him in a matter of 24 hours, some within minutes. I was hopeful when I purchased this. It lasted 1 week. This is definitely not worth the money I paid.
I have a chocolate lab, he loves his new bone! It is the only bone he will chew.