Buckle-Down Scooby Doo Mystery Machine Polyester Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Collar size options fit a variety of neck sizes, measure before purchasing.
- Press the center button to release the miniature, authentic SeatBelt Buckle.
- Durable materials—high-density polyester and steel.
- Hand-crafted in the USA.
- Take your style up a notch with matching leashes and leads (sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Buckle-Down Scooby Doo Polyester Dog Collar, Small: 9 to 15-in neck, 1-in wide$12.36Chewy Price$27.50List Price
- Buckle-Down Nightmare Before Christmas Dog Collar, Large$17.56Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Buckle-Down Lilo & Stitch Hibiscus Flower Polyester Dog Collar, Medium: 11 to 17-in neck, 1-in wide$17.35Chewy Price$27.50List Price
- Buckle-Down Polyester Personalized Dog Collar, Disney Lilo & Stitch, Large$25.00Chewy Price$27.00List Price
- Buckle-Down Disney Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Expressions/Ghosts in Cemetery Personalized Dog Collar, Small$25.00Chewy Price$27.00List Price
- Buckle-Down Sugar Skull Starburst Polyester Dog Collar, Large: 15 to 24-in neck, 1-in wide$16.76Chewy Price$27.50List Price
- Buckle-Down Scooby Doo The Mystery Machine Paint Job Personalized Dog Collar, Medium$25.00Chewy Price$27.00List Price
- Buckle-Down Disney Nightmare Before Christmas Zero Expressions Polyester Personalized Dog Collar, Large$25.00Chewy Price$27.00List Price
- Eat Play Wag Daisy Fields Standard Dog Collar, Small: 11 to 14 in-neck, 3/4-in wide$33.41Chewy Price$34.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
size to big
they run big! need smaller size they seem nice though
love it so much
i know some of the comments say it’s hard to undo the clip but it’s actually pretty easy, however, it won’t break if your dog pulls like mine does sometimes, it’s high quality, and it’s obviously a super cute collar. definitely get the wide version of it though if you have a dog with lots of fluff :)
looks like it’s starting to fade, but I’m a big fan of the buckle. It’s solid and fits well and I have had no problems with unlatching it. It’s a button instead of the usually squeeze clip.
I absolutely adore this collar, my dog’s name is Scoob so of course I had to buy it! The only downside is I cannot get the buckle undone half the time, which sucks because I love the collar. I just worry about it not being a great choice for my boy due to the buckle issue.
My dog Freddie is named after Fred so of course I got him a Scooby doo collar. However, the buckle is very heard to unfasten and heavy but if you can get past that it’s fine and super cute.
The buckle doesn’t open easily. The fabric feels cheap. The only redeeming quality is that is it’s scooby. But that doesn’t make it worth keeping.
Not what I expected
So I bought this collar because my dog's name is Scooby. Unfortunately the buckle fastener (very cute) doesn't unbuckle easily.
This collar is super cute and great quality! I love the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine pattern!