Buddeez Bag-In Pet Food Dispenser
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||N/A||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage||Airtight, Food Storage|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A|
|Capacity (Max)||18-Ib||6 1/2-Ib||6-qt||10-Ib||4-Ib|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—||N/A||—|
About This Item
- Food stays in its original bag thanks to the innovative “bag grabber” design.
- Easily review the serving size information and distinguish between brands in multi-pet households.
- EZ-Grip handle and EZ-Pour spout provide comfort and convenience for a controlled, mess-free pour.
- Made in the USA using BPA-free, food-grade plastic for extra safety.
- Available in four sizes to store a wide variety of pet food bags.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- IRIS Airtight Pet Food Storage Container, Clear/Almond, 15-qt$17.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Airtight Food Storage Container, Gray, 6-qt$11.91Chewy Price
- IRIS Airtight Pet Food Storage Container, Smoke/Black, 15-qt$17.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Airtight Food Storage Container, Clear/Black, 65-qt$41.78Chewy Price
- IRIS Airtight Food & Treat Storage Container Combo, Blue, 2 piece$32.99Chewy Price
- IRIS Airtight Dog & Cat Food Container, Black, 32.5-qt$25.99Chewy Price
- Van Ness Pet Food Storage Dispenser, 4-lb$11.29Chewy Price$16.19List Price
- Frisco Airtight Food Storage Container, Gray, 21-qt$21.99Chewy Price
- IRIS 3-Piece Airtight Dog & Cat Food Container, Gray$36.99Chewy Price
- IRIS Airtight Dog & Cat Food Container, Navy, 69-qt$29.69Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- IRIS 3-Piece Remington Airtight Dog & Cat Food Container, Green$24.08Chewy Price$34.99List Price
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
241 Customer Reviews
Great food storage and dispenser
Sturdy construction, thick plastic and the pour spout is what sold me. So far so good. I will probably get the smaller size to pour out the food daily since this one hold so much it can get heavy when full. But I will still keep these to easily store abs refill the smaller containers.
Poor design and results in messes
Good size, but if filled, the lid will not stay on when pouring cat food resulting in big mess. And, food stays in channels around lid so will not flow out easily.
Exactly what I was looking for
Honestly, I do not care if the bag fits inside the pitcher or not. That’s because it seals so well that no extra protection is needed. One of my main concerns living in the south is bugs… I keep it clean the house. For some, fitting the bag in this is important. I will leave that for other reviewers. However, this is sturdy, BPA-free, easy to wash and wide enough to mix two or more types of dry food. Ordering another of the size 8. Not too big, not too heavy when filled to the brim!
Love this container!!
I have been struggling to find a small cat food container that is easy access, but also keeps the food fresh. I usually also have to cut out dates and lot numbers to have on hand just in case there is a recall. This container ticks all my boxes. I have a 5.5 lb bag of cat food in there now and I think it could do 7 easily.
Smaller than it appears
I was disappointed - what I got wasn't what was shown online. It was smaller and had no handle. For the size it was very $$$$
I bought two
I bought two. They fit nicely beside each other on the shelf. Easy to clean, fill, pour and see how much is left. Love the small pour spout in the lid along with the fact that half the lid flips open to grab a handful. Very nice.
Lids have a cool little pour spout but you can't use it since the lids don't snap on tight enough not to pop off and dump all the food out on the floor when full. First time thought okay maybe it was me, cleaned all the mess and snapped on tight tight tight as it would go and nope, tip it to pour and lid pops right off. Complete garbage product do not buy.
didn't stop critters from getting to the seeds inside
We have some determined varmints! They were chewing their way through the seed bags so bought this thinking they wouldn't be able to get in. I was wrong. Within a few days they'd made a whole in the top and helped themselves to a midnight snack. Also disappointing is that there was no way to tell what amount of seeds this would hold. (For others hoping to find this info: on the canister is says "up to 6 lbs" of feed which is probably about right; I was able to fit about half of a 10-lb bag.)
it stores the perfect amount of cat food so it’s not too heavy, but still high-capacity. Great for mixing several types of kibble. I can easily pour out of this into a smaller glass container that I keep on the countertop.
Perfectly holds a 6-lb bag of cat food. I just cut off the top of the bag, put the bag in the dispenser and spoon out what I need when I need it. Put the lid on when done. Keeps it nice and fresh. No more rolled-up bags of food sitting around in the closet. No more busted chip clips that strain trying to stay on the bag. Very efficient and neat way to store your pet's food.