Buddy Belts Classic Leather Back Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Eliminates pressure on the throat (trachea) and reduces unnecessary strain and discomfort on the spine.
- Constructed of self-healing durable leather and welded metal hardware for supreme durability.
- Softens and molds to the body for a custom fit for your pup. Add a soft liner for and extra layer of comfort.
- Leather will not fray and is tear and puncture resistant, adding to its durability.
- Easy to use design with one buckle. Simply have your pet step into the harness and buckle up!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Step-in Lock Dog Harness, Orange, XX-Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Cathedral Art St. Francis Pet Tag$8.00Chewy Price
- Kurgo Ridgeline Camping Dog Tie Out Zipline, Grey$59.99Chewy Price
- Puppia Vest Polyester Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Beige, Large: 16.9-in chest$18.40Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- Platinum Pets Pawsitively Safe Pet Finder Tag for Dogs, Blue$9.51Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Walky Dog Plus Bicycle Exercise Dog Leash$73.00Chewy Price$110.00List Price
- OmniPet Paisley Leather Dog Collar, Chocolate, 14-in$9.28Chewy Price$11.18List Price
- Chai's Choice Rover Scout High-Performance Tactical Military Backpack Waterproof Dog Harness, Purple, Medium: 22 to 27-in chest$65.99Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- Puppia Gianni B Dog Harness, Wine, X-Large: 19.2 to 20.2-in chest$33.09Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- Frisco Fashion Over-The-Head Harness, Tropical Floral, X-Small$16.99Chewy Price
- Puppia Vivien A Style Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, Small: 12 to 17.5-in chest$21.78Chewy Price$24.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Basic||Back Clip|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
224 Customer Reviews
Buddy Belt Dog Harness Review
I have experience with Buddy Belt and can assure you that this one is not made of the quality leather and thickness of one purchased in 2016 expensive from a pet shop but WELL worth it. The one recently purchased is thin leather and cheap….puppy chewed through it like a greenie. A WASTE OF MONEY. Order from the actual dealer. Leather should be thick and durable vs. thin/flimsy. WASTE OF MONEY if I did not make that clear previously
Weird sizing but awesome harness
I've been wanting one of these harnesses for a long time and finally splurged for my dog's 15th birthday. Only "issue" I had was ordering the wrong size. Measured her chest and ordered a size 5, it was too big. Chewy helped me out quickly and now I have a size 4 and it's perfect. So maybe size down when ordering. Leather is really soft and it's made well. Super happy with it
beautiful quality, top grain leather... cut is super kind to little throats and legs. My baby's favorite harness, paws down!
The good and the bad (very bad!)
I ordered the Buddy Belt in red and size 6 for my dachshund mix and had high expectations. When it arrived, I was surprised as it was floppy, the leather very thin, and deformed in a way that the strap behind the elbow tilted outward in a way that the smallest side touched the skin. As I feared chafing, I asked for a return. Chewy was very kind and refunded me to the fullest. That's a big plus! But now to the bad. I ordered a buddy belt from the manufacturer, as they are having a sale. I needed to know. Guess what? The original has thicker leather, is shaped so that the straps lie flat to the body. It has a sticker indicating where it has been made, and the size stamped on it. You guessed right. The one from Chewy has a different sticker, the leather is thinner, and the strap has no size stamp. Chewy, I think you've been screwed, at least with the item you sent me. Maybe you're not, but it looks iffy to me.
Sorry; this is not a good review
The price keeps going up and the quality is going down! I had one of these for years for my Boston Terrier with no problems. The leather was much thicker then This past year I bought one for the little dog I adopted because he has trachea problems. The first one I got could not be fastened because the holes weren’t right so Chewy replaced it . This one fastened so I thought I would be all set but that didn’t happened. In just a few months it has all come away from the rivets..so no more of these for me!!
Love this harness
I was looking to replace my dog’s old Buddy Belts harness and finally found it on Chewy.com. I tried several other brand harnesses but Buddy Belts is my absolute favorite. It is too quality, elegant, easy to put on and comfortable.
Although a bit pricy, this is a well made, well fitting, lightweight leather harness. I expect it to last a long time.
Love this harness!!
This is great as we were looking for a harness that didn't touch her throat and so happy we found this. The only thing that would better is if a quick couple snap was on the top of her back. Still very happy though
Easy to take on and off
My dog is very excitable and it’s always hard to get him on the harness. This one is very beautiful and it’s very easy to put it on my dog.
Best collar ever
This is our second Buddy Belt collar and we would never buy another kind. Easy to put on and the no choke design is a must for small dogs.