Buddy Belts Classic Leather Back Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Eliminates pressure on the throat (trachea) and reduces unnecessary strain and discomfort on the spine.
- Constructed of self-healing durable leather and welded metal hardware for supreme durability.
- Softens and molds to the body for a custom fit for your pup. Add a soft liner for and extra layer of comfort.
- Leather will not fray and is tear and puncture resistant, adding to its durability.
- Easy to use design with one buckle. Simply have your pet step into the harness and buckle up!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Leash, Green, X-Small/Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$11.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealPawtitas Nylon Reflective Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Blue, Large: 24 to 33-in chest$18.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- DealDowntown Pet Supply Slip Dog Leash, Rainbow, 6-ft, 24 count$29.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- DealPawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Orange, Small: 11 to 16-in neck, 5/8-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealPets First NFL Nylon Dog Leash, Green Bay Packers, Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$9.49Chewy Price$12.34List Price
- DealPetSafe EasySport Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Red, X-Small: 16 to 22-in chest$14.36Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealPets First NCAA Texas Longhorns Nylon Dog Collar, Texas Longhorns, Large: 14 to 24-in neck, 1-in wide$8.24Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Deal2 Hounds Design Freedom No Pull Nylon Dog Harness & Leash, Purple, Medium: 22 to 28-in chest, 5/8-in wide$30.58Chewy Price$39.56List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Neoprene, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip||No Pull, Front Clip||Basic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||Step In||Dual Clip, Reflective, Waterproof||Waterproof||Reflective|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
231 Customer Reviews
Ive been a huge fan of bbelts in the past, expensive but worth it, have had 3 in 8 years. So i didnt hesitate to invest in a new one.. But was extremely disappointed in this recent bbelt.. the new canada made product is so thin & corse. Cheap materials, & even more expensive. Even the size fits odd. I dont think i will buy in future. Big mistakes for bbelt on materials, manuf & outpricing the product in my opinion.
Love the harness & Chewy’s customer service. Keep in mind that it’s leather so it does stretch. You may need to size down if your measurements are close. Also, I wouldn’t recommended leaving it on 24/7 if your dog is a chewer. It is leather but those sharp toothed chewers will damage the leather. I love the harness but only use it for walks & car rides (to attach her seat belt) because our little 7 pound 4 year old Maltese/Shi Tzu will chew it for the fun of it.
Very disappointed - Buddy Belt dog harness
2nd buddy belt but this one was put on dog this past weekend and broke tonight ( Monday), the last one was awesome and we are so disappointed! This one broke after very little wear. We have purchased many things from Chewy and never had a problem until now.
Finally! A harness I can love.
I have a new puppy that is a little Yorkie banshee. Putting a harness on her is next to impossible.I have been looking for a harness that is easy to put on. Holding her still is next to impossible. 6 different brands later I decided to try the Buddy Belt. I had avoided it because of the cost. My mistake. I spent more on the the 6 frustrating harnesses than I would have spent if I had just bought the BB first. Quick and easy to put on, fits well, is super soft but durable and does what it is supposed to do, all without fighting my little one. Walk time is now fun.
The "only" harness in my mind. Slips on easily, quality leather construction. The only harness you"ll need for the life of your pet!
The harness is beautiful, the service was excellent. I will definitely continue shopping ar Chewy.
This is a great, fashionable, and very durable harness. Well worth the money. Will always get these for my dogs.
Weird sizing but awesome harness
I've been wanting one of these harnesses for a long time and finally splurged for my dog's 15th birthday. Only "issue" I had was ordering the wrong size. Measured her chest and ordered a size 5, it was too big. Chewy helped me out quickly and now I have a size 4 and it's perfect. So maybe size down when ordering. Leather is really soft and it's made well. Super happy with it
The good and the bad (very bad!)
I ordered the Buddy Belt in red and size 6 for my dachshund mix and had high expectations. When it arrived, I was surprised as it was floppy, the leather very thin, and deformed in a way that the strap behind the elbow tilted outward in a way that the smallest side touched the skin. As I feared chafing, I asked for a return. Chewy was very kind and refunded me to the fullest. That's a big plus! But now to the bad. I ordered a buddy belt from the manufacturer, as they are having a sale. I needed to know. Guess what? The original has thicker leather, is shaped so that the straps lie flat to the body. It has a sticker indicating where it has been made, and the size stamped on it. You guessed right. The one from Chewy has a different sticker, the leather is thinner, and the strap has no size stamp. Chewy, I think you've been screwed, at least with the item you sent me. Maybe you're not, but it looks iffy to me.
beautiful quality, top grain leather... cut is super kind to little throats and legs. My baby's favorite harness, paws down!