Buddy Jack's Duck with Cranberry Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These soft and chewy dog treats are made with 60 percent duck meat and liver—a high-protein, low-fat option for your pup to snack on.
- Kettle-cooked for amazing flavor, these tasty bites are crafted in small batches in British Colombia, Canada.
- Made with fresh ingredients and no rendered meat.
- These healthy treats contain no grain, preservatives, antibiotics, artificial flavors or colors.
- Dogs in all life stages can enjoy these low-calorie snacks—from puppies to senior pals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealCloud Star Wag More Bark Less Chicken Meatballs Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealCloud Star Wag More Bark Less Beef Recipe Meatballs Grain-Free Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealCloud Star Wag More Bark Less Lamb Recipe Meatballs Grain-Free Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealLotus Soft-Baked Duck Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$8.49Chewy Price
- DealLotus Soft-Baked Venison Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price
- DealDog Treat Naturals Duck & Apple Superfood Fresh All Stages Natural Chew Stick Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealCarolina Prime Pet Chicken & Sweet 'Tater Bone Wraps Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$4.20Chewy Price$3.99Autoship Price
- DealPetCakes Intro Kit Cheese Flavor Microwavable Mix With Bone Shaped Pan Dog Treats, 4.5-oz box$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealPetCakes Cheese Flavor Microwavable Mix Refills Dog Treats, 6-oz box$7.09Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.74Autoship Price
- DealDog Treat Naturals Chicken Sliders Fresh All Stages Natural Chew Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Duck, Duck Liver, Vegetable Glycerin...||Chicken, Vegetable Glycerin, Pea Protein...||Turkey, Turkey Liver, Vegetable Glycerin...||Pork liver, cranberry, vegetable glycerin...||Beef, Chicken, Beef Lung...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Liver, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, High-Energy||Digestive Health, High-Energy||Digestive Health, High-Energy||Digestive Health, High-Energy||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Dogs did not like
My two dogs did not like them. One is picky and one is not. Will try another brand.
not for small dogs
I was looking for training treats for my under 20lb dogs. These are over 1/2 in cylinders. I cut them into quarters, which is a more appropriate size. They didn't crumble much, but they are also rather chewy. Even when cut to a smaller size, my dogs had to chew them - instead of the usual bite-gulp. And they didn't eat them like they were the most wonderful treat ever.
My pup loves these!
Other than the fact that they are a bit crumbly, these are great treats! My little girl gobbles them right up. Getting a bigger bag next time!
Cat loves them
I use these and my cat's normal prescription can food to give her a pill every day. I crumble up one of the Buddy Jacks treats, and combine it with some of her normal can food. It ends up with the texture of a paste, and can easily hide her pill. She loves the mixture and always eats the pill with the mixture. These are life savers after her Duck Pill Pockets were discontinued. She gets her pill with zero fuss. Thank you Buddy Jacks!