Buddy Wash Original Lavender & Mint Dog Shampoo & Conditioner
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Coconut Shampoo Base, Aloe Vera Gel, Essence Of Lavender...||N/A||N/A||Purified Water, Mild Coconut Cleanser, Sodium Chloride...||Aqua, A Natural blend of coconut cleansers and plant based conditioners with organic extracts including Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Leaf Extract), Rosa Robigiosa (Rose hips Oil)...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
About This Item
- Soap-free shampoo and conditioner blend builds a rich lather that rinses easily, leaving skin silky soft and shiny.
- Made with pure botanical extracts and natural conditioners like sage, aloe vera, rosemary, green tea, and chamomile.
- The coconut-based liquid is completely alcohol-free and made with lavender and mint to make bathtime a soothing experience.
- Wheat protein is a natural deodorizer and it's safe for frequent use, even on puppies who know how to get dirty.
- Not tested on animals, safe for humans when used as directed, and made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Paws & Pals Oatmeal, Sweet Basil & Turmeric Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Oatmeal Dog Conditioner, 10-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- CHI Keratin Dog Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- BioSilk Therapy Whitening Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$6.04Chewy Price$9.99List Price$5.74Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Oatmeal with Colloidal Oat Flour & Honey Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- CHI Gentle 2 in1 Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16 -oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- CHI Oatmeal Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Oatmeal Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$16.85Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.01Autoship Price
- TropiClean Lime & Cocoa Butter Deshedding Dog Conditioner, 20-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- TropiClean Lime & Coconut Deshedding Dog Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Pet Head Dirty Talk Deodorizing Shampoo$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- CHI Deodorizing Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1139 Customer Reviews
Gentle. Nice Lather. Rinses Easily!
This is the best shampoo I've found for my dogs - that's why I've been using it for more that 15 years on all of my doggos. It is thick and rich out of the bottle, lathers nicely (smells great - NOT STRONG). It rinses out so quickly and thoroughly!! Saves time, water and shortens bath time. LOVE THIS. (the other scents are just as good) Wish they still made this in bar form - easier to apply and no plastic packaging
purchase!! it’s the best.
Is this shampoo for fur babies. ?? Smells so good. I’d use for myself. My Yorkie’s mane looks beautiful. The softness. The smell. You just wash and dry your pup. Add the spritz. Didn’t even need to comb her much. She does have soft straight hair though. Highly recommend it’s amazing. Buying more before they sell out.
I haven’t tried many but this is my current favorite. I’m not a fan of oatmeal shampoo because of how it smells, but this lavender and mint shampoo is great. My doodle smells so clean afterwards and I can still smell the shampoo after a few days have passed. One star docked off because the bottle is poorly made. The shampoo is too thick to squeeze out of the bottle so I always have to remove the cap and that only helps a little bit. I end up squeezing out much more than I want to.
NOT for long haired dogs
I have two German shepherds, one with a regular coat and one is long haired. Used this for the first time last night on them. My short haired girl’s fur looks good and soft. My long haired shepherd on the other hand, is now completely covered in matts after using this product. Not hydrating enough for longer coats. Am going to have to shave him now because the mats are soo tight and close to the skin. His fur was completely detangled and mat free prior to his bath. I’ve never had this happen from any other doggy shampoo/conditioner we’ve ever used
Great for dry skin
I needed to purchase my dogs shampoo that wouldn’t dry out their skin since they swim in our pool daily. This Buddy Wash is perfect. It’s gentle on their skin and leaves their coats soft and shiny. Highly recommend.
Very pleased! Great scent, cleans great and I was very happy to see that it washes out with ease. Will buy again.
Best shampoo ever!
I have 2 double coated dogs. I use only natural product in my home. I have not been able to find a shampoo, natural or not, that could penetrate my girl’s coats and not leave them either greasy or crusty feeling. I bought this because it was in a list of buy 2 get 1 free items. It works. I mean it really, really works! They have never felt so fresh & clean. Their coats are fluffy and soft & they brushed out beautifully. I absolutely love the herbal scent. It’s natural and soothing for their skin. It will be the only shampoo I will use on them from now on.
We bought this, as well as several other shampoos, because of the reviews and the natural ingredients. The scent was extremely strong and unnatural smelling. as we can't tolerate strongly scented products, it was unusable to us. We use a lavender mint soap at home and have no issues, but just a drop of this permeates an entire room. Since we were unable to use, we can't comment on the results. For others who are scent sensitive, Burt's Bees oatmeal shampoo has almost no smell (just faint from the ingredients and it does not linger), Vet's Best and Richard's Organics do have natural scents, but they dissipate quickly and do not smell synthetic.
I'll never use anything else!
I absolutely love this shampoo/conditioner! It smells amazing and my dogs still smell like the shampoo up to a week later when I cuddle them closely! Their coats are very shiny, soft, and healthy looking! I am very happy with this product!
Love this shampoo
This shampoo is great for my Havasu who has hair not fur. It leaves his hair soft and tangle free. It also makes him smell so good. We have tried many shampoos and this is the one we have landed on.