Free-range, grass-fed beef? Few things can make a tail wag more. Bully Sticks are good for more than the tail and the taste buds, though. These natural steer muscles are slow-roasted in their natural juices for a savory flavor, and made thin so they're ideal for small breeds. Highly palatable, this dog treat becomes chewy when wet, helps keep teeth clean and provides hours of long-lasting enjoyment.
- All-natural, 100% digestible dog chews making them a great alternative to the traditional rawhide.
- Single ingredient product made from free-range, grass-fed beef.
- Natural beef muscles are roasted in their own juices, and become soft as your little buddy chews them.
- These long-lasting chews help support teeth and gum health as well as freshen breath.
- Designed to be thin enough for your small dog's tiny jaws, so she can chew to her heart's content.
If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces.
See all items by Bully Sticks