Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Hydrating Coconut Oil Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Shampoo infuses your dog’s dry, dehydrated coat with moisture as it cleans.
- Coconut oil leaves his coat feeling silky soft and looking healthy.
- Made with 98.2% natural ingredients by the trusted name in skin care.
- pH balanced just for dogs to take care of their special skin needs.
- Always made cruelty free in the USA with no sulfates, colorants or added fragrances.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ECOS for Pets! Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Dog Conditioning Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$6.12Chewy Price$9.99List Price$5.81Autoship Price
- Perfect Coat Shed Control Tropical Mist Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$6.14Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.83Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Lavender & Green Tea Calming Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$15.11Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.35Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Sensitive Skin Formula Oatmeal Dog & Cat Conditioning Rinse, 1-gallon bottle$37.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Lavender Pet Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Lavender Pet Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Silk Chamomile Enriched Creme Rinse Dog Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$10.35Chewy Price$16.29List Price$9.83Autoship Price
- Espree Silky Show Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Conditioner, 20-oz$10.79Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products AromaCare Rejuvenating Argan Pet Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.68Chewy Price$8.95List Price$8.25Autoship Price
- Colognes For Pets Cotton Candy Dog Cologne Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.95Chewy Price$12.95List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Pet Fresh No-Rinse Deodorizing Juniper Mist Dog Foam, 8-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'N Clean Tropical Fresh Oatmeal 'N Baking Soda Conditioner, 18-oz bottle$14.29Chewy Price$18.69List Price$13.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water (Eau), Coco-Betaine, Coco-Glucoside...||Water, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil...||—||Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside...||Purified Water, Coconut Oil (Lauryl Glucoside, Coco-Betaine...|
|Health Feature||—||Skin & Coat Health||—||Shedding Control||Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Our little guy had a terrible staph infection , it cleared with meds but the skin remained itchy, flaky & uncomfortable in spite of medicated shampoos. After two shampoos with this, skin is not flaky, much less itchy and he is more comfortable. It also is kinder to my hands.
We were disappointed in the Burts Bee dog shampoo. The shampoo was so watery. A quarter of the bottle spilled out when we went to put a little bit in our hands. The shampoo also didn’t lather! Luckily we had enough of our old shampoo (not Burts Bees) to stretch it for 4 dogs. Needless to say we will not be ordering Burts Bee shampoo again and honestly can’t recommend.
So soft and clean
My dog is soooo soft after using this shampoo and the conditioner that goes with it! I have a pittie and she has pretty sensitive skin, so far this hasn’t caused her to itch or have dry skin. It doesn’t lather as well as traditional shampoos (which is fine, just need to adjust how I wash her) and even though there’s no smell, once she dried there was no wet/dirty dog smell and no over powering chemical/fragrance smells. Win/win!
Not as expected.
Did not moisturizer -- seemed to be stale -- funny odor.
I am very disappointed with this shampoo. It is very watery and doesn’t lather. Using twice as much to make sure she is clean.
I love that it’s product doesn’t have any added fragrances because my dog has terrible allergies to all sorts of things including artificial fragrances. It works well, I just wish it wasn’t so watery. Because it’s watery I have to use more which in turn will also cost more.
Really love how it cleans him just wish they had good smelling ones
Great for my lab
Pretty much all I use on my lab after I used it the first time.
Nice smells good
My dog loves it soft creamy my dog has cury hair this made her soft and clean ....................
The good stuff
I've always loved Burt's Bees products. This one is not the exception. Doesn't make a lot of foam but I can tell it cleanses. Doggy smelled clean and coat was shiny.