Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Hydrating Coconut Oil Dog Conditioner, 12-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Conditioner infuses your dog’s dry, dehydrated coat with moisture.
- Coconut oil leaves his coat feeling silky soft and looking healthy.
- Made with 98.2% natural ingredients by the trusted name in skin care.
- pH balanced just for dogs to take care of their special skin needs.
- Always made cruelty free in the USA with no sulfates, colorants or added fragrances.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Hydrating Waterless Shampoo Dog Spray, 12-oz bottle$8.83Chewy Price$12.99List Price$8.39Autoship Price
- dealVetnique Labs Furbliss Nourishing Conditioner Intense Shine & Moisturizing with Shea Butter & Safflower Oil Dog & Cat Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$44.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'n Clean Oatmeal & Baking Soda Dog Shampoo, 64-oz bottle$32.99Chewy Price$42.89List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Bodhi Dog Waterless Lemongrass Dog, Cat & Small Animal Dry Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- CHI Keratin Detangling Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Pets Are Kids Too Premium Oatmeal Pet Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Espree Hypo-Allergenic Tear-Free Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz$13.39Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.72Autoship Price
- Le Salon Essentials All-Purpose Trimming Dog Scissors$7.26Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- John Paul Pet Sensitive Skin Formula Oatmeal Dog & Cat Conditioning Rinse, 1-gallon bottle$37.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products AromaCare Rejuvenating Argan Pet Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.95Chewy Price$8.50Autoship Price
- Cowboy Magic Rosewater Pet Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Wet Ones Freshing Multi-Purpose Fresh Scent Cat Wipes, 30 count$3.79Chewy Price$3.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water (Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Lecithin...||Organic Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Betaine...||Water (Aqua), Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol...||Colloidal Oatmeal, Aqueous Solution of Guar Hydropropyltrimonium Chloride, Germaben II...||Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate...|
|Health Feature||—||Itch & Redness Remedy||—||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Love the coconut smell
My furbabies are smelling fresh and their coats are very soft. They both love getting refreshed during the Summer months. This is an excellent product.
So soft and silky
This is amazing! It left my dogs coat soooo soft and shiny, I don’t want to stop petting her (which is a plus in her book!)!! It is a bummer that it doesn’t have a smell, but I know it’s better for her that way. My dog has sensitive skin, as most pitties do, and this doesn’t leave her itchy or cause dandruff (so far that is, I washed her about 5 hours ago, I’ll update the review if anything changes).
Joli's Beauty Bath
Our Maltese Poodle is a tough little pooch when she plays with Sascha, her big GSD sister! Many times, she comes in filthy from head to toe with all the dog saliva on her and the junk It attracts. Although she would prefer to stay like this, she gets her bath because she's not allowed in our bed when she's filthy, due to my allergies! This conditioner turns her nasty hair into soft, delightful to touch hair and smells clean also!
Bought this conditioner for our 2 dogs..used as directed but was horribly drying..it left our 5 pound Malteses fur dry and brittle..caused matting as well..
Soft and clean
Elroy hasn't been more softer. No strong smell which was nice.
Where the coconut smell?
Does rinse soft but bought for the coconut smell and it was missing.
See below problem with packing. Dented cans still a problem but will continue ordering in hope of better packaging.
this stuff is A M A Z I N G
it has no smell but that’s fine! :) it made my GSD sooooooo soft!
Another new product tried
Wasn't impressed. Price was okay, but was not as softening as Chi, or Furminator. It was just okay.
Not worth it
I really love Burts bees as a brand but this conditioner really falls short. My Aussie, who has a long coat and a lot of long fur on her ears & tail really didn't enjoy this. It didn't hydrate her hair at all & she didn't feel soft like she normally does. I would say she even felt waxy even after additional rinses. I think this conditioner would be good for a short hair dog or an outside dog where you really just need to get the dirt off of them. This absolutely should not go on dogs with longer coats, it makes my aussie's fur super waxy to the point that I had to bathe her again with my left over earthbath shampoo & conditioner.