Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Micellar Water Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Micellar water shampoo ideal for cleaning your furry friend.
- Balances the natural oil retention of your paw-tner’s fur.
- Gently cleans and removes dirt and debris without disturbing beneficial natural oils.
- Contains white cypress oil to treat the skin and coat.
- Made out of 98.2% natural ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Top Performance Dark Beauty Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$61.84Chewy Price$68.72List Price$58.75Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Pearlbrite Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$14.18Chewy Price$16.50List Price
- Pawstruck Keto-C Dog, Cat & Horse Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$17.64Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- DealPatika Pets Smart Formula Botanical Skin & Coat Cleanser Dog Shampoo, 16.5-oz bottle$25.00Chewy Price$23.75Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Silky Dog Tear-Free Protein Lanolin Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$14.58Chewy Price$16.29List Price$13.85Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Bio-Groom Protein Lanolin Conditioning Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$51.02Chewy Price$52.10List Price$48.47Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Econo Groom Tearless Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$52.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Herbal Groom Conditioning Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$43.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Pawstruck EFA Deodorizing Dog, Cat & Horse Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$18.31Chewy Price
- Dogtor Doolittle Poochie Poo Natural Solid Dog Shampoo Bar, 3-oz bar$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- RELIQ Mineral Spa Pomegrante Pet Shampoo, 16.9-oz bottle$14.85Chewy Price$14.99List Price$14.11Autoship Price
- Nootie Cucumber Melon Soothing Formula Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
It doesn’t create lots of bubble but other than that, it works well and keep my Pomeranian clean with healthy cost.
Now I'm very Soft!
This is not thick or concentrated for sure. Really soaps well though. Coat is soft and shiny. And so far not flaky.
Its nothing to shout about
I have a medium sized dog that has long thick hair. This shampoo smelled nice and it kind of cleaned (could've done better) but, I had to use so much product to get all his fur. It definitely doesn't lather like other brands I've used. Will I use the rest of the bottle yes. Will I rebuy most likely not.
My lab has had a mild case of dandruff since he was a pup. We give him salmon oil which helps alot. He only gets a bath every 5/6 months just to help with all the shedding. We never could find a shampoo/conditioner that would be gentle enough to leave his natural oils and not cause raging dander. Even vet soaps! This shampoo doesnt make alot of suds. And it does not remove "lab smell". But SOOOO MUCH loose hair came off him. And NO dandruf developed! He is shiney. So if your looking to make your dog smell like flowers/fruit this isnt for you. But it does work leaving natural swimmer dog oils in the fur. Unless he rolls in something we are staying with this soap!