Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Micellar Water Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Micellar water shampoo ideal for cleaning your furry friend.
- Balances the natural oil retention of your paw-tner’s fur.
- Gently cleans and removes dirt and debris without disturbing beneficial natural oils.
- Contains white cypress oil to treat the skin and coat.
- Made out of 98.2% natural ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Top Performance Citrilux Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Top Performance SilKote Dog & Cat Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Top Performance Pro Formula Liquid Degreaser Dog & Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$13.00Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- Top Performance Sea Breeze Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$33.90Chewy Price$42.99List Price$32.20Autoship Price
- Top Performance SunGold Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$35.00Chewy Price$42.99List Price$33.25Autoship Price
- Davis Honey Almond Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$8.15Chewy Price$7.74Autoship Price
- Davis Plum Natural Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$8.95Chewy Price$8.50Autoship Price
- Soos Pets Extra Strength Mineral Enriched Dog & Cat Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Top Performance 64 Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$65.93Chewy Price$103.99List Price$62.63Autoship Price
- Top Performance 64 Fresh Pet Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$70.99Chewy Price$103.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- Top Performance Dark Beauty Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$34.36Chewy Price$49.99List Price$32.64Autoship Price
- Wondurdog Fur Foam Dog Shampoo, 16.9-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water/Eau (Aqua), Xanthan Gum, Glycerin...||Water (Eau), Coco-Betaine, Coco-Glucoside...||Water (eau), Coco-Betaine, Coco-Glucoside...||Water (eau), Coco-Betaine, Glycerin Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate...||Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleaners, Glycerin...|
|Health Feature||—||—||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
It doesn’t create lots of bubble but other than that, it works well and keep my Pomeranian clean with healthy cost.
Now I'm very Soft!
This is not thick or concentrated for sure. Really soaps well though. Coat is soft and shiny. And so far not flaky.
Its nothing to shout about
I have a medium sized dog that has long thick hair. This shampoo smelled nice and it kind of cleaned (could've done better) but, I had to use so much product to get all his fur. It definitely doesn't lather like other brands I've used. Will I use the rest of the bottle yes. Will I rebuy most likely not.
My lab has had a mild case of dandruff since he was a pup. We give him salmon oil which helps alot. He only gets a bath every 5/6 months just to help with all the shedding. We never could find a shampoo/conditioner that would be gentle enough to leave his natural oils and not cause raging dander. Even vet soaps! This shampoo doesnt make alot of suds. And it does not remove "lab smell". But SOOOO MUCH loose hair came off him. And NO dandruf developed! He is shiney. So if your looking to make your dog smell like flowers/fruit this isnt for you. But it does work leaving natural swimmer dog oils in the fur. Unless he rolls in something we are staying with this soap!