Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Paw & Nose Relieving Dog Lotion, 6-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural lotion is made for dry, cracked or irritated noses or paw pads.
- Chamomile and rosemary flower extract work together to provide much-needed relief.
- Easy-to-apply formula rubs right into the affected area.
- pH balanced just for dogs to take care of their special skin needs.
- Always made cruelty free in the USA with no sulfates, colorants or added fragrances.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Moisturizer, 2-oz, Tube$4.97Chewy Price$7.64List Price$4.72Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company PawTection Dog Paw Protector Balm, 4-oz tin$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Frisco Dog Paw Balm Stick, 1.5-oz$6.99Chewy Price$7.95List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Calming Hemp Paw & Nose Lotion Dog, 4-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Lucky Pup Slim Tin Dog Balm, 1-oz jar$10.00Chewy Price
- Natural Dog Company Paw Soother Dog Paw Balm, 1-oz tin$13.95Chewy Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Petsonik Paw Repair Lavender Scented Cat & Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Natural Dog Company Dog Wrinkle Balm, 1-oz tin$14.95Chewy Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Project Paws Nature's Butter Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$17.79Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.90Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Dog & Cat Paw Spray, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- My Dog Nose It! Dog Sun Protection Balm, 0.5-oz jar$12.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside...||Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride...||Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Certified Organic Olive Oil, Natural Candelilla Wax...||Purified Water, Volcanic Minerals, Camellia Seed Oil...||Water, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum...|
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Paw Care||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||N/A||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
105 Customer Reviews
This is a great product, I use it on my big Goldendoodles nose and toe beans. He used to hate it because of the smell but after 3 uses he asks me to put it on him. It’s very good at moisturizing, it’s also very repairing. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because it’s SO smelly. It smells really good but it is just very aromatic.
I absolutely love this cream for my little girl!! It helps her itchy feet so much especially when she gets an ant bite.
Amazing nose balm!
My 15 year old Weimaraner girl, Jade had a very dry nose. I purchased this based on great reviews. I applied it daily & at first I didn’t think the lotion was effective. Then one day, I realized her nose was perfectly smooth, like a puppy’s! The lotion goes on very smoothly & is not at all tacky. I use it on my hands occasionally! Here’s Jade, CH Silverado Wild Horses OA OAJ CGC & her very smooth nose!
The smell is so strong and the lotion is so runny. It came with a large sticker on it to keep it closed during shipping because there was no seal under the lid. Not having sealed products always makes me question if it’s new.
I have two beagle's with dry foot pads that were very course. I used this product and rubbed it in as directed and immediately it made a difference hydrating the course dry pads. I've had cold and ice conditions here in New England so I'm using it about once a week to keep their pads soft and pliable. And it's working well . The tube is a generous size and a small amount goes a long way. Arrived quickly. Happy pups!
Poor product for dog nose
I purchased this product because my dog's nose was chapped. The lotion is extremely runny making it hard to apply. Also it has a very strong perfume smell making it intolerable on a dog's nose. I'm very disappointed as Burt's bees makes good human products and I expected no less on a dog product.
Really like the product but my dog doesn’t like the scent. I’m dis appointed because her pads were so soft when we for her and with the snow and gravel they were losing there softness. It did help but the scent is to much for my cattle dog
It's just ok
It's not super moisturizing and runny. It's definitely a runny lotion consistency. Smells good tho.
A Little Dab Will Do Ya!
Big Boy doesn't exactly LOVE getting his paw pads lotioned, but he doesn't try to run, nor to lick off the lotion. Watch how much you use though!
Excellent product for keratosis
When we first rescued our dog he had significant hyper keratosis on his nose to the point where it looked like he had horns on his nose. Since using this product it has greatly reduced the dry skin and no more horns. I use it on him twice per day and I use it on his pads twice per week