Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Relieving Dog Ear Rinse, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural ear rinse soothes and cleanses itchy, irritated ears.
- Chamomile and rosemary flower extract work together to provide lasting relief.
- Easy-to-apply formula goes straight into the ear canal.
- pH balanced just for dogs to take care of their special skin needs.
- Always made cruelty free in the USA with no sulfates, colorants or added fragrances.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet MD Otic Clean Cucumber Melon Scent Dog & Cat Ear Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Dog Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- kin+kind Clean Ears Dog Ear Cleanser, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- The Humane Society All Natural Pet Ear Wipes & Canister, 36 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Pro-Sense Dog & Cat Ear Cleanser Liquid, 4-oz bottle$4.61Chewy Price$5.49List Price$4.38Autoship Price
- PetSilver Antimicrobial Dog & Cat Ear Wash, 8-oz bottle$21.77Chewy Price$25.99List Price$20.68Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Ear-Fresh Grooming Dog Ear Powder, 85-gram$16.29Chewy Price$19.29List Price$15.48Autoship Price
- Frisco Cat Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$5.86Chewy Price$5.57Autoship Price
- Bodhi Dog Aloe Vera Dog, Cat & Small Animal Ear Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Liquid Health Pets K9 Ear Solutions Dog Ear Cleaner, 12-oz$11.80Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Nolvasan Otic Cleansing Solution, 16-oz bottle$55.13Chewy Price
- Frisco Advanced Dog, Cat & Horse Ear Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$17.17Chewy Price$16.31Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water (eau), Sd Alcohol 40-b, Glycerin...||Deionized Water, Witch Hazel, Glycerin...||Active: Sd-Alcohol 40-2, 10%; Lactic Acid, 1.76%; Benzoic Acid...||Deionized Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20...||Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin...|
|Health Feature||Ear Care, Itch & Redness Remedy||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
Milu has been using this for almost three weeks and I can see the difference. It smells great, and is homeopathic which is the best
My Pomeranian hates it but it does smell nice and get her eat clean. During last vet visit, doctor said her ear is clean.
Dog ear cleaning
Easy to use, easy smell, easy for me to work with my dog
Good product but not for us
We bought this thinking it would relieve some of our rescue toy poodles itchy ears but if anything it got worse. Since she has super floppy ears they do not circulate air well sometimes and she gets a lot of buildup and with this rinse I was seeing even more buildup. Also being a poodle the buildup just gets caught in her ear hairs that are constantly growing back so shaking it out doesn't work all the time. We liked that this was a natural product but unfortunately because of the nature of Tao's ears zymox cleanser works better to help breakdown the waxy buildup. I could definitely see this working really well for a doggo with just some mild irritation.
Bought a while ago tossed it, was not sealed top would not completely close and leaked all over the package so can’t really give an opinion
My dog has very sensitive ears and they get irritated very easily. We need to clean his ears often and this product soothes them very nicely. We have tried several other products and this one has been the best. It also has a nice, natural smell from the rosemary and chamomile which I prefer over the perfumed products. 10/10 would recommend, we will be using this from now on.
Great gentle ear cleaner
This ear cleaner is great! I can put it in my dog's ear without him making a fuss or without having to warm it up first. Seems to do the trick I got all the gunk out and it's nice that it's made from natural ingredients and doesn't have a strong perfume smell. Definitely will be a repeat buy!
He doesn't even try to shake it out of his ears! It seemed to ease his ear ache within MINUTES of 1st use. Now he will actually come "to" me to get it done. Good job on this one!!!!
Burt's Bees Ear Rinse
I purchased an ear rinse that worked very well. I decided to give this one a try since I had a friend who said it was great. It didn't work well for my Sheepadoodle. I switched back to the old rinse and his ears are so much better. I will be giving this to my friend who says it works well on her German Shepherd. I had to hunt down a replacement brand and found one which I will try that has nearly the same ingredients as my old brand. My old brand had Aloe gel in it and I really think that's the difference which helps my dog's ears.
Works great! Worth every penny
We have tried several brand & it only cured one part. Burt's Bees takes care of the irritation, itching, redness - all of it. Just like it states!