Burt's Bees Dander Reducing Cat Spray, 10-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
About This Item
- Dander reducing cat spray can help cat owners with allergies breathe easier.
- Colloidal oat flour and aloe vera deeply conditions dry skin and reduces flaking.
- Made with 99.7% natural ingredients by the trusted name in skin care.
- pH balanced just for cats to take care of their special skin needs.
- Always made cruelty free in the USA with no sulfates, colorants or added fragrances.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFURminator FUR deShedding Rinse Free Foaming Cat Shampoo, 8.5-oz bottle$10.05Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.55Autoship Price
- DealLitterbox.com Bamboo Mint Cat Bath Foam Wash, 8-oz bottle$15.00Chewy Price
- DealCHI Waterless Bath Cat Spray$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealGroomer's Best Fur Fetcher DeShedding Cat Brush$18.37Chewy Price$24.17List Price
- DealCHI Small Nail Cat Clippers$4.99Chewy Price
- DealCHI 2-In-1 Conditioning Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealTop Performance Cat Grooming Bag, Small$19.30Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- DealAllerpet Cat Dander Remover, 12-oz bottle$9.95Chewy Price$12.95List Price$9.45Autoship Price
- DealBurt's Bees Double Sided Cat Comb$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealFURminator Short Hair Cat Deshedding Tool, Turquoise, Small$31.85Chewy Price$37.49List Price
- DealSafari Deluxe Cat Nail Trimmer$10.49Chewy Price
- DealConairPROPET Metal Slicker Cat Brush, Small$9.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
147 Customer Reviews
Burt's Bees cat products work so well, again this spray really stopped the itchy dry white flaking skin on Bubbles back.
We tried several products to take care of her dander problem. However, nothing worked until we tried Burt's Bees dander reducing cat spray. She didn't mind the spray, loved to be combed and her dander is under control and almost gone. It is a great product!
This has helped my kitty from being itchy all of the time. Instead of spraying her neck and the top of her head, I've simply dipped my fingers into the liquid and massaged it into her skin. When it comes to the rest of her body, she wasn't a fan of getting wet. After a little while, she was her extra loving self and seemed really happy with the results. To me, I can feel that the spray also smooths her fur. It's silky to the touch after the first application. I am pleased with this product and I believe she is too.
Great reducer of dander
I love this! I have a one year old black cat and I was starting to worry about her fur/skin cuz I could see dander/dandruff on her coat. During our grooming sessions I sprayed this on her back from head to toe only cuz I don’t want her to ingest it if she cleans herself. It defiantly works as I see that she doesn’t have much dander anymore. Also I supplement this with fish oil. Dander = gone :)
BBs to the rescue! =^.^=
We have 3cats & they all have sensitive skin issues. They're given good food & treatment to treat the skin, but they all have been sUpEr dandruffy lately! Like covered hind quarters of dandruff! Ew gross. We live in WI so winter is harsh on animals to. This stuff is absolutely as awesome as you would expect any other products by BB. ALL natural wonderful products! We've been treating for 3days &see a HUGE improvement already! Very impressed with the results. Only recommendation is to use it in a misting spray bottle vs in the pump spray. Most cats don't like water/being wet & this harsh pump sound is scary. Or my cats are just whimps lol =^.^=
The spray freaks my cat out so I spray or pour some in my hands a rub her down which she enjoys. This has worked for my cat & I love Burt's Bees products.
My cat is very overweight and has a hard time cleaning herself. She gets dander on her back very badly and this spray actually helped. I totally recommend it!
burts bees dander reducing spray
I was amazed at how this product worked for my cat. Within days he was feeling better and got rid of a lot of the dandruff that he had. He seems to feel better too. I am so glad that I tried this product and appreciate you getting it to me so quickly. It is truly a great product. Thankyou so much for helping my cat out. He was pulling hair out and now he is back to himself again. Thankyou for this product. Ranee
What a pleasant surprise. Almost instantaneous difference in my kitty’s dander problem.
Seems to be helping...
I just received this yesterday after my big boy Bear had some noticable dandruff on his back/bum. Chalking it up to the winter as he grooms still regularly. I used it today and yesterday and am noticing some reduction in dander fur. And it smells kind of nice too! We'll see after a few more days of use.