Burt's Bees Deodorizing Shampoo with Apple & Rosemary for Dogs, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gentle cleanser featuring apple and eucalyptus extract. Eucalyptus is a natural deodorant and contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Naturally fights malodors, leaving fresh scents of sweet apples and honey.
- Avocado oil moisturizes dry, brittle and damaged hair, creating healthy skin and coat.
- pH balanced formula specific for dogs as their skin is much less acidic than humans. It helps avoid over drying their skin which leads to redness or flakes.
- 97% natural, made cruelty-free, and contains no sulfates or colorants so you can have peace of mind.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetoquinol Ear Cleaning Solution for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Cerumene Ear Cleaner for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- Andis CeramicEdge Detachable Blade, #40SS, 1/100" - 0.25 mm$28.66Chewy Price$42.15List Price
- Vet's Best Ear Relief Dry for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$8.77Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.33Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Keratin Volumizing Conditioner for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$9.07Chewy Price$12.99List Price$8.62Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Groom-Aid Spray for Dogs & Cats, 7-oz bottle$20.49Chewy Price$19.47Autoship Price
- FURminator Nail Grinder Replacement Bands, 6-pack$3.95Chewy Price$6.09List Price
- Vetoquinol Dermal-Soothe Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs & Cats, 12-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Nootie Japanese Cherry Blossom Daily Spritz for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Andis UltraEdge HT Detachable Blade, 5/8" - 16 mm$47.00Chewy Price$69.64List Price
- Isle of Dogs Deep Cleaning Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Zymox Ear Cleanser for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$85.79Chewy Price$129.99List Price$81.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside...||Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside...||Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside...||Water, Anionic, Non-Ionic And Amphoteric Surfactants...||Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleaners, Arcylates Copolymer...|
|Health Feature||—||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||—||—||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
This is the first time I have been dissatisfied with one of Burt’s Bees products, First, it did not lather and we practically used half the bottle. Second, as far as deodorizing goes, the dog now smells like worms on a wet pavement
Did not like it
I did not like it did not find that it had a good fragrance at all. No lather either
Scent, what scent?
Apple and rosemary scented...I don't know about anyone else's nose, but I assure you, I can smell rosemary from a mile away, and I smelled ZERO in this shampoo. I smelled absolutely nothing, actually. I tried so hard to get a glimpse of any fragrance and ended up dipping my nose into the shampoo, still nothing!
At this point I’m not buying anymore products from them. It’s very watery and you have to apply a lot. It has no smell to it before or after the dog is washed.
No Scent at all
Bought 3 different bottles and let people smell them at a Christmas party and EVERY person said - there is absolutely no scent at all in any of them. It does make dogs soft (2 stars). Unless there was a bad batch - any review over 3 stars is absolutely fake. Tap water has more of a scent than this stuff.
No scent but does the trick
This definitely has no scent at all. Not even a fresh kind. It doesn't suds up all that well unless I really work it into my pups coat but I feel it does the job at getting her clean and I trust the Burt's Bees brand.
Not scented or deodorizing
Had hoped this kind would be great. We use so many different Burt’s bees products for the pup. This one had a different consistency. It says Apple rosemary and deodorizing but didn’t really give off any scent. Seemed to take the shine off my dogs coat and leave it rough and not as soft as usual. Never had other issues with the other kinds of shampoos so maybe it was just this type.
Not what I expected!!
It says it’s a deodorizing shampoo but it does not have a scent or smell to it at all. lol
Smells great can’t wait to use
My dog and cat are pretty clean, but that occasional bath needs to be relaxing and make them feel happy when they are done. This will be the ticket.
Sorry I bought it
Called a deodorizing shampoo which it doesn’t do. Left my dogs fur dried out and took the shine away. Has consistency of water and you need to use a very large amount to get only a tiny bit of lather. Says apple and rosemary on the label but not even a trace of a scent. A big thumbs down