Burt's Bees Double Sided Cat Comb
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Comb||Comb||Comb||Slicker Brush||Pin Brush|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Skin & Coat Health||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||—||N/A||N/A|
About This Item
- One side of the comb helps remove tangles and debris without irritation your cat’s skin.
- The other side of the comb helps remove fleas and flea eggs—dip the comb occasionally in soapy water while combing.
- Enjoy the benefits of 2 grooming tools in 1!
- Made from bamboo and recycled materials so it’s safe for cat companions and the environment.
- Can be used on long hair or short hair.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ConairPRO Soft Slicker Cat Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Safari Flexible Slicker Cat Brush$21.49Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Cat Pin Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Metal Slicker Cat Brush, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- Groomer's Best Fur Fetcher DeShedding Cat Brush$19.87Chewy Price$24.17List Price
- Safari Cat Soft Tip Massager$7.99Chewy Price
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Cat Brush$12.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat Curry Brush, Grey$5.74Chewy Price
- Li'l Pals Coated Tips Cat Slicker Brush$7.49Chewy Price
- CHI Waterless Bath Cat Spray$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Top Performance Cat Grooming Bag, Large$18.31Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Burt's Bees Dander Reducing Cat Spray, 10-oz bottle$6.31Chewy Price$9.99List Price$5.99Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Good little product
This is good, the narrower teeth to collect the finer fur and help slick and smooth after lifting. My kitty friend likes to be groomed and has short fur. The wider teeth are great for gentle scratching (careful they are pokey/sharp) since she has short fur. I like to have a couple grooming items in different places of the house for ease of access without having to go to far to find a grooming device when the timing is right. We live in the south, it's mostly hot ~80-85% of the time so she doesn't get good undercoat but enough for shedding fine fur to fly around when the warmer months hit. Like most cats, she does get a little dander and likes being "itched/gently scratched." I was using a fork before to gently comb her with the tines - which she loved and I saw this and thought perfect!!!
Works for anything
My cats are shedding. This comb gets the hair up n off with ease. My girl Teeah has long fur. She gets matted on her hind legs. I have tried other combs and brushes she would move around n cry. I combed her a couple of times. The matted fur came into the comb that fast. I like the 2different lengths on each side of the comb.
Great to use with Burts Bees brush
I bought this with the Burts Bees brush for my long hair cat. I like the comb for detail area on her face around her eyes, ears and whiskers. I have also used on tail/feet. It’s also fantastic to remove all of the hair from the other brush!
my cats hate it
The product itself: well made, but smaller than I thought it would be. The handle is “kid sized” so if you have large hands you may have difficulty wielding this comb. It looks like it will work well as a flea comb, or to detangle matted fur… but my cats hate it. I think I need to just accept that my cats will never allow me to brush or comb them. Their dislike of this one is slightly less than other brushes or combs I’ve tried (one swatted at my hand instead of hissing or growling or biting; my senior cat looked offended and sought refuge in my husband’s lap). I’ve fostered kittens in the past so I will hold onto this for future babies; I am actually quite pleased by the quality even if my cats don’t like it.
The first time my cat didn’t hate being brushed
I have the safari self cleaning slicker brush which my cat seems to hate and won’t let me brush her with it. I got this brush and she didn’t mind and seemed relaxed with I used it, and took a nap. The only con is that the smaller teeth are very close together and doesn’t work well for thicker strands of fur. Some of them are stuck together too which might be a defect. I will probably only use the other side with the bigger teeth.
Great cat comb
Works well on my long hair cat removing small mats without any tugging
Haven’t tried it yet?
It’s much smaller/closer together comb teeth. Not sure that this is going to work for us.
This is what you need
I never had cats whose fur got matted before - always had short haired domestic cats. The vet said you can comb the knots out but it dIdn’t seem possible. They shaved half of one cat because she was matted so badly. She wouldn’t let me pull them out, and she was walking funny. I got this comb just to see if it would make a difference and was able to get the rest of the mats out of both of them! I wish I got this comb sooner. It’s actually all you need. I still can’t believe I pulled all the knots, large and small, out of both cats with this comb. I never would have believed it. But it actually works. And the cats let me do it! Just try it - it’s well worth the minimal amount it costs.
I got this to help with grooming my short hair and check her for bugs (we are currently having a problem), and she’s obsessed. It’s a very lightweight wood but seems like it’s fairly sturdy. I do worry a bit about the wider teeth being a little sharp and scratching her, but as long as you pay attention I’d think you’d be ok!
My longhair cat has the finest hair. Hard to brush and remove undercoat. This comb works well.