Burt's Bees Oatmeal Shampoo with Colloidal Oat Flour & Honey for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gentle cleanser featuring colloidal oat flour and honey to moisturize dry skin and gives fur a super shiny appearance.
- Colloidal oat flour helps itchiness due to eczema and other skin irritations.
- Honey helps regulate and retain moisture in hair and green tea extract strengthens hair follicles for healthy growth.
- pH balanced formula helps prevent dry skin, which can lead to redness or flakes.
- 97% natural, made cruelty-free, and contains no sulfates or colorants so you can have peace of mind.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Burt's Bees Oatmeal Dog Conditioner, 10-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Oatmeal Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$16.85Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.01Autoship Price
- CHI Gentle 2 in1 Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16 -oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Buddy Wash Original Lavender & Mint Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$9.98Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Paws & Pals Oatmeal, Sweet Basil & Turmeric Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'N Clean Scented Dog Shampoo, Classic Fresh Scent, 18-oz bottle$14.29Chewy Price$18.69List Price$13.58Autoship Price
- CHI Deodorizing Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- TropiClean Lime & Coconut Deshedding Dog Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- BioSilk Therapy Whitening Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$6.04Chewy Price$9.99List Price$5.74Autoship Price
- Dog Whisperer No Rinse Waterless Lavender Spearmint Dog Shampoo, 7.1-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Avocado & Olive Oil Nourishing Leave-In Conditioner Dog Spray, 12-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- TropiClean Lime & Cocoa Butter Deshedding Dog Conditioner, 20-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside...||Water, Plant-Derived Surfactants & Odor Control System, Rinsing and Conditioning Agents...||Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside...||Purified Water, Mild Coconut Cleanser, Sodium Chloride...||N/A|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||Itch & Redness Remedy||Calming||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
329 Customer Reviews
The dogs love this oatmeal shampoo
We have three shampoos we use for our rescues, two which we purchase from the Vet when needed. Burt’s Bees oatmeal shampoo has been our go to over the counter shampoo for decades now. One of our rescues is like our old Lab was, pollen comes down thick enough to write your name on the car and the dog’s coat dries out. With the dry coat, shedding is unbelievable, even in a short hair dog. Then the constant scratching begins. With this oatmeal shampoo, it takes care of both issues, scratching stops and the shedding goes back to normal. It’s definitely a chore reducer! The great thing about receiving the shampoo from Chewy is not only the lower price, but the fact that they taped the top down so no spills in the box!
Shampoo for dog
Shampoo is good but the review is to mention how great chewy is. A wonderful company with great customer service The shampoo works great and doesn’t irritate my dog’s skin
Before I started using this product my pitbull girl was having terrible outbreak skin rashes just horrible dry skin and meds wasn’t working well and after using the shampoo and conditioner consistently her skin has improved dramatically in such an amazing way and I won’t ever use a different product. My only issue is that the bottles should be bigger lol I have two dogs now.
Unscented & Works Great
We had read about this on numerous forums as being especially great for non-shedding dogs. Unlike other dog shampoos that have a strong fragrance, this does not, but still leaves a dog smelling fresh and clean. It also leaves the dog hair/fur very soft.
I use this on my yorkie poo in between grooming appointments. No complaints from either of us!
way too runny
I expected better from Burt’s Bees. This shampoo is so watery you have to pour it directly on the dog. If you try to pour it in your hand it all runs out. Zero thickness.
Doesn’t lather at all
I never felt this shampoo was getting my dogs clean. It doesn’t lather, even on the 2nd shampooing. I also felt I had to use an excessive amount. Very disappointed.
I like this shampoo but the packaging needs improvement. I lost about 25% of the bottle during shipping and my other items were coated in shampoo... messy!
Dried out my dog fur
I ordered this along with the leave in conditioner an I hate both of them. The shampoo dried out my dog fur so bad an the leave in conditioner left so much soap behind it looked like I poured a bottle of shampoo on her.
Not my favorite
The smell is okay, better than the conditioner but this doesn't lather at all and that sucks.