Burt's Bees Slicker Cat Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to help remove knots, debris and loose hair
- Can help restore shine and luster for a beautiful finish.
- Features an ergonomic handle for control and ease.
- Made from bamboo and recycled materials so it’s safe for cat companions and the environment.
- Can be used on long hair or short hair.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ConairPRO Soft Slicker Cat Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Safari Flexible Slicker Cat Brush$21.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat Curry Brush, Grey$5.74Chewy Price
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Cat Brush$12.49Chewy Price
- Safari Cat Soft Tip Massager$7.99Chewy Price
- Li'l Pals Coated Tips Cat Slicker Brush$7.49Chewy Price
- FURminator Short Hair Cat Deshedding Tool, Turquoise, Small$31.85Chewy Price$37.49List Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat Professional Series Gentle Slicker Wire Cat Brush$8.90Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Necoichi Purrcision Cat Nail Clippers$19.69Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- FURminator Long Hair Cat Deshedding Tool, Purple, Medium$33.55Chewy Price$39.49List Price
- Burt's Bees Dander Reducing Cat Spray, 10-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Catit Self Groomer with Catnip$4.71Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Skin & Coat Health|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||—||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
I have a few brushes kind of like this , with metal 'bristles' but none work like this one. I do not know why, but it seems to really catch all the loose hair and helps untangle the mats. Now, you do have to get creative when brushing. I kinda rock the brush from back to front on the cats fur as I go from shoulder to rump. I pull sideways on the edge for the little clumps of hair caught in the cats normal coat. this is a perfect brush for my sort of longhaired cat. Since using this , hardly if ever find I have any fur balls being thrown up. the cat LOVES this brush. needless to say he only tolerates 10 min or so for a grooming session. He gets too playful after that. But give him a break for a bit, and he is ready to go and actually asking for more.
Pretty Good Brush
I have three outdoor cats, and I wasn't really concerned about helping them groom until I got my long-haired cat. He has very thick fur, so he gets mats, tangles, and hairballs. I thought I would help him out and got this brush. I like the wood, eco-friendly handle, but the reason this got 4 stars instead of 5 was the bristles. They are rather sharp and I was nervous about hurting him, so I brushed rather lightly. I know this is to penetrate the undercoat better but I'd rather play it safe. This didn't catch as much fur as I thought it would, but it was surprisingly good at catching loose ticks. I pulled THREE off of him in our first brushing session. If they revised this brush to have the penetrating but softer bristles, I would get it.
Great brush for long hair
My long hair cat LOVES her new brush. She purrs and purrs while she is being brushed, and we are doing it at least once, if not twice a day. Great at detangling/loosening matted areas and then removing loose/shedding hair to prevent future matting. Bristles are “pointy” against my skin, so I fully get why others with shorthair cats don't like it. Would not use on my shorthairs.
Cat or dog brush
My cat loves it but most cats love brushes. I like that it's made of wood.
I ordered this because I liked that the handle was not plastic. Unfortunately the brush has sharp, straight metal bristles. I don’t think our two cats (one long hair and the other one has short hair) will like the feeling. There may be some cats who will have no issue with the stiffness. There were no good photos so I didn’t know what to expect. I’ve seen some metal bristle brushes slightly bent and softer to the touch. I gave it two stars because the bamboo handle is nice.
This comb works but is stiff and prickly. It hurts my fingers to pull the fur out. Kitty isn’t very fond of it either.
Too hard for cats!
Neither of my cats like this and they are 2 different types of tabbies (medium and short hair). I purchased it in hopes it would replace their much softer old one that was a combo brush/slicker that began to defray on it's own but this is just too hard for a cat. I do not recommend this.
Long haired cat brush
Unfortunately, I do not have a long haired cat, but that is what this brush is for and as nicely as it is made, it doesn't work well for my cat.
good brush for my short-hair cat
Good for Burt's Bees making a wooden (not plastic!!) brush! My cat likes it.
2 Tails up
Cats Love it .This brush is well build. They relax and enjoy Best way to get rid of loose hair