Busy Bone with Real Meat Mini Rawhide-Free Dog Treats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Mini treats are the paw-fect size for small breed adult dogs.
- Twisted and ridged bone shape offers an appealing texture that keeps dogs busy and helps prevent destructive chewing.
- Real pork in the center gives your pup a satisfying surprise after all his hard work.
- Irresistible dog treats offer a long-lasting gnawing experience to satisfy your dog’s natural chewing instincts.
- Resealable bag helps keep dog treats fresh and makes rewarding your sidekick quick and easy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealTrue Acre Foods Rawhide-Free Rolled Sticks, Skin & Coat Chicken Flavor Treats, 16 count$9.52Chewy Price$9.04Autoship Price
- SmartBones Mini DoubleTime Chicken Chews Dog Treats, 16 pack$11.88Chewy Price$12.49List Price$11.29Autoship Price
- dealTrue Acre Foods Rawhide-Free Knotted Bones Chicken Flavor Treats, Mini, 24 count$11.59Chewy Price$11.01Autoship Price
- Busy Bone Chewnola Triple Reward Small/Medium Dog Treats, 2 count$3.98Chewy Price$4.39List Price
- Pet Center Chicken & Biscuits Recipe Mini Dog Treats, 1-lb jar$16.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Pet 'n Shape Chik 'n Biscuits Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$14.88List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Pet 'n Shape Duck 'n Rice Stix Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Medium Barky Bark Dog Treats, 100 count$62.78Chewy Price$99.00List Price$59.64Autoship Price
- Premium Pork Chomps Baked Donut Dog Treat, 6-in$4.15Chewy Price$6.99List Price$3.94Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA Beef Recipe Rolls Dog Treats, Beef recipe rolls, 6 pack$2.96Chewy Price$2.81Autoship Price
- dealPremium Pork Chomps Real Chicken Wrapped Knotz Dog Treats, 3 - 4 in, 18 count$17.49Chewy Price$25.99List Price$16.62Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA Chick'n Stix Dog Treats, Case of 60$33.42Chewy Price$31.75Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice, glycerin, wheat flour...||Rice, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Rice, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Rice, wheat flour, glycerin...||Corn, Chicken, Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Pork, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Pork, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Bacon, Meat||Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
347 Customer Reviews
Can’t seem to find the size that works for my Maltese
Unfortunately I have bought two separate packages of busy bones and both of them were to big. I can’t seem to find one that my Maltese can chew on.
NOT A MINI TREAT
These are NOT “minis”. My 2 toy Fox terriers that are 7 & 9 lbs can’t eat them. Nor can my 17 lb Teddy Roosevelt terrier. They are short in length but way too big around in diameter to be recommended for small dogs. Plus they are extremely hard. My husband even tried cutting them in half length wise but they are so hard even with his knife he uses to skin & cut deer bones would not cut these bones. So now we have a bag of useless treats we have purchased. All of this brand of so called “mini” treats are falsely advertising that they are appropriate for small dogs but as a long time dog breeder of small dogs I would NOT recommend any of this brands treats.
Great size for medium sized dogs
The bones were perfect size, nice shape, my dog was able to hold it between her paws she is a 20 pound Jack-a-bee. She loved them
Not mini not for small dogs
They're definitely not a mini tree I have a small dog and it has a very difficult time trying to eat these I am better off to give them to my large dog and I bought three packs so that was a waste of money. Do not get these if you have a small dog. So now I have to get out and go to the store and try to find some treats for small dogs.
Bones are good
I get them quick and they always have them. The price is great.
Twisted beggin bones
One of our guys favorites. He tosses them in the air and chases them like toys
Mini Busy Bones Rock
My pup and her sleepover buddy love these mini bones. They know they will get a couple because they are mini! Just the right size to use as a treat with larger dogs.
Too big for toy breeds
I filtered for a chew that would be suitable for a toy breed Pomeranian who's a notorious chewer. He attempted to chew this a few times. Got through one of these and refuses to touch the second bone now. It took him forever to get through the first (as intended) but he won't bother with it now.
These are my Jackies favorite and they're so hard to find these days. Thank you for having them in stock!
To big for them too eat so they refuse to eat them
I order the mini but they look more like they're made for a bigger size dog. So I feed them to a stray when he comes around he's a pit bull mix and he seems ok with them