Busy Bone with Real Meat Mini Rawhide-Free Dog Treats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Mini treats are the paw-fect size for small breed adult dogs.
- Twisted and ridged bone shape offers an appealing texture that keeps dogs busy and helps prevent destructive chewing.
- Real pork in the center gives your pup a satisfying surprise after all his hard work.
- Irresistible dog treats offer a long-lasting gnawing experience to satisfy your dog’s natural chewing instincts.
- Resealable bag helps keep dog treats fresh and makes rewarding your sidekick quick and easy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTrue Acre Foods Rawhide-Free Rolled Sticks, Skin & Coat Chicken Flavor Treats, 16 count$8.57Chewy Price$8.14Autoship Price
- Busy Bone with Beggin' Twist'd! Tiny Dog Treats, 20 count$8.66Chewy Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods Rawhide-Free Knotted Bones Chicken Flavor Treats, Mini, 24 count$10.47Chewy Price$11.87List Price$9.95Autoship Price
- DealBusy Bone Real Meat Tiny Dog Treats, 60 count$15.64Chewy Price$16.29List Price
- DealBusy Bone with Beggin' Twist'd! with Real Bacon Mini Dog Treats, 12 count$8.98Chewy Price$11.39List Price
- DealMilk-Bone Gnaw Bones Mini Peanut Butter & Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 16 count$9.85Chewy Price$9.89List Price$9.36Autoship Price
- DealMilk-Bone Flavor Twists Chews What's Steak'n Bacon Dog Treats, 4.23-oz pouch, case of 5$27.45Chewy Price$26.08Autoship Price
- DealMilk-Bone Wonder Bones Paw Rockers Mini Chicken Flavored Dog Treats, 12 count$7.12Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.76Autoship Price
- DealBusy Bone Jerky Twists Small/Medium Dog Treats, 20 count$8.49Chewy Price$11.39List Price
- DealMilk-Bone Gnaw Bones Mini Chicken Flavored Bone Dog Treats, 30 count$15.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- DealMilk-Bone Gnaw Bones Small/Medium Chicken Flavored Bone Dog Treats, 5 count$8.19Chewy Price$9.89List Price$7.78Autoship Price
- DealMilk-Bone Flavor Braids Chews Steaky Steaky Eggs & Bac'y Dog Treats, 11-oz pouch$9.89Chewy Price$9.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Rice, glycerin, wheat flour...||Rice, wheat flour, glycerin...||Rice, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Corn Startch...||Rice, Cassava, Corn...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Pork, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Pork, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
349 Customer Reviews
These little minis are so great for my dogs and they both love them! All I have to say is time for a busy bone and the ears go up and tails wag lol
Can’t seem to find the size that works for my Maltese
Unfortunately I have bought two separate packages of busy bones and both of them were to big. I can’t seem to find one that my Maltese can chew on.
NOT A MINI TREAT
These are NOT “minis”. My 2 toy Fox terriers that are 7 & 9 lbs can’t eat them. Nor can my 17 lb Teddy Roosevelt terrier. They are short in length but way too big around in diameter to be recommended for small dogs. Plus they are extremely hard. My husband even tried cutting them in half length wise but they are so hard even with his knife he uses to skin & cut deer bones would not cut these bones. So now we have a bag of useless treats we have purchased. All of this brand of so called “mini” treats are falsely advertising that they are appropriate for small dogs but as a long time dog breeder of small dogs I would NOT recommend any of this brands treats.
Great size for medium sized dogs
The bones were perfect size, nice shape, my dog was able to hold it between her paws she is a 20 pound Jack-a-bee. She loved them
Not mini not for small dogs
They're definitely not a mini tree I have a small dog and it has a very difficult time trying to eat these I am better off to give them to my large dog and I bought three packs so that was a waste of money. Do not get these if you have a small dog. So now I have to get out and go to the store and try to find some treats for small dogs.
A Large Mini
Our dog is a Pointer Great Dane mix and he loves these!
Bones are good
I get them quick and they always have them. The price is great.
Twisted beggin bones
One of our guys favorites. He tosses them in the air and chases them like toys
Mini Busy Bones Rock
My pup and her sleepover buddy love these mini bones. They know they will get a couple because they are mini! Just the right size to use as a treat with larger dogs.
Too big for toy breeds
I filtered for a chew that would be suitable for a toy breed Pomeranian who's a notorious chewer. He attempted to chew this a few times. Got through one of these and refuses to touch the second bone now. It took him forever to get through the first (as intended) but he won't bother with it now.