Busy Bone with Real Meat Mini Rawhide-Free Dog Treats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Mini treats are the paw-fect size for small breed adult dogs.
- Twisted and ridged bone shape offers an appealing texture that keeps dogs busy and helps prevent destructive chewing.
- Real pork in the center gives your pup a satisfying surprise after all his hard work.
- Irresistible dog treats offer a long-lasting gnawing experience to satisfy your dog’s natural chewing instincts.
- Resealable bag helps keep dog treats fresh and makes rewarding your sidekick quick and easy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Good 'n' Fun Stuffed Liver Twists with Chicken, Liver & Pork Dog Chews, 6 count$4.42Chewy Price$6.19List Price$4.20Autoship Price
- DealBusy Bone with Real Meat Small/Medium Dog Treats, 6 count$9.69Chewy Price$11.39List Price
- Milk-Bone Wonder Bones Paw Rockers Small/Medium Beef Flavored Dog Treats, 6 count$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- ALPO T-Bonz Porterhouse Flavor Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$2.69Chewy Price
- SmartBones Stuffed Twistz Pork Chews Dog Treats, 6 count$8.29Chewy Price$7.88Autoship Price
- Hartz Oinkies Tender Treats with Chicken Dog Treats, 18 count$7.97Chewy Price$7.57Autoship Price
- DreamBone Small Butcher's Cut Chicken Chews Dog Treats, 4 count$5.81Chewy Price$6.59List Price$5.52Autoship Price
- Good 'n' Fun Triple Flavor Beef, Pork & Chicken Dog Chews 3 Count, 4-in$8.09Chewy Price$7.69Autoship Price
- Dingo Dynostix Dog Treats, 10 count$10.18Chewy Price$16.59List Price$9.67Autoship Price
- Good 'n' Fun Triple Flavor Beef, Pork & Chicken Dog Chews, 6-in$4.79Chewy Price$5.19List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- Dingo Twist Sticks Chicken in the Middle Dog Rawhide Treats, 300 count$86.94Chewy Price$82.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Rice, glycerin, wheat flour...||Rice, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Rice, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Rice, wheat flour, glycerin...||Corn, Chicken, Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Pork, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Pork, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Bacon, Meat||Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
351 Customer Reviews
She likes them.
My Elkie likes them and she is picky, picky. I switch to these from Chewnolas because they were becoming too hard for her to chew.
These little minis are so great for my dogs and they both love them! All I have to say is time for a busy bone and the ears go up and tails wag lol
Snacks! For the Dogs
I give my dogs a lunch snack and these are perfect!
Can’t seem to find the size that works for my Maltese
Unfortunately I have bought two separate packages of busy bones and both of them were to big. I can’t seem to find one that my Maltese can chew on.
NOT A MINI TREAT
These are NOT “minis”. My 2 toy Fox terriers that are 7 & 9 lbs can’t eat them. Nor can my 17 lb Teddy Roosevelt terrier. They are short in length but way too big around in diameter to be recommended for small dogs. Plus they are extremely hard. My husband even tried cutting them in half length wise but they are so hard even with his knife he uses to skin & cut deer bones would not cut these bones. So now we have a bag of useless treats we have purchased. All of this brand of so called “mini” treats are falsely advertising that they are appropriate for small dogs but as a long time dog breeder of small dogs I would NOT recommend any of this brands treats.
Great size for medium sized dogs
The bones were perfect size, nice shape, my dog was able to hold it between her paws she is a 20 pound Jack-a-bee. She loved them
Not mini not for small dogs
They're definitely not a mini tree I have a small dog and it has a very difficult time trying to eat these I am better off to give them to my large dog and I bought three packs so that was a waste of money. Do not get these if you have a small dog. So now I have to get out and go to the store and try to find some treats for small dogs.
A Large Mini
Our dog is a Pointer Great Dane mix and he loves these!
Bones are good
I get them quick and they always have them. The price is great.
Twisted beggin bones
One of our guys favorites. He tosses them in the air and chases them like toys