Busy Bone with Real Meat Small/Medium Dog Treats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These treats are the paw-fect size for small and medium adult dogs.
- Twisted and ridged bone shape offers an appealing texture that keeps dogs busy and helps prevent destructive chewing.
- Real pork in the center gives your pup a satisfying surprise after all his hard work.
- Irresistible dog treats offer a long-lasting gnawing experience to satisfy your dog’s natural chewing instincts.
- Resealable bag helps keep dog treats fresh and makes rewarding your sidekick quick and easy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealTrue Acre Foods Rawhide-Free Rolled Sticks, Skin & Coat Chicken Flavor Treats, 16 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Busy Bone Rollhide Large Dog Treats, 2 count$4.39Chewy Price
- dealTrue Acre Foods Rawhide-Free Knotted Bones Peanut Butter Flavor Treats, Large, 3 count$11.30Chewy Price$10.73Autoship Price
- Busy Bone Jerky Wraps Small/Medium Dog Treats, 4 count$10.49Chewy Price$11.59List Price
- Busy Bone Jerky Twists Small/Medium Dog Treats, 20 count$10.49Chewy Price$11.39List Price
- Busy Bone Chewnola Triple Reward Small/Medium Dog Treats, 6 count$11.37Chewy Price
- Busy Bone Rib Hide 5" Dog Treats, 12 count$19.86Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DreamBone Large Chicken Chew Bones Dog Treats, 9 count$31.17Chewy Price$29.61Autoship Price
- DreamBone Medium Chicken Chew Bones Dog Treats, 8 count$20.98Chewy Price$19.93Autoship Price
- Busy Bone Small/Medium Peanut Butter Flavor Dental Dog Treats, 6 count$8.98Chewy Price$11.39List Price
- Busy Bone with Beggin' Twist'd! with Real Bacon Mini Dog Treats, 12 count$8.98Chewy Price$11.39List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Rice, glycerin, wheat flour...||Rice, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Rice, glycerin, wheat flour...||Rice, wheat flour, glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Pork, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Pork, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Bacon, Meat||Bacon, Meat||Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Meat|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
327 Customer Reviews
Busy Bones Treats
Our black lab just turned 1 in June and does NOT like being left at home if we go out to run errands or grab dinner. I have found if he gets a BUSY BONE treat, he takes it and is happy when we return. Great treat at a reasonable price. THANKS!
Bones for Dogs
I’m embarrassed to say my three dogs are not normal after devouring one bone each as if it were the best thing they ever ate they wouldn’t touch another one. My neighbors dog loves these bones
Chewy never disappoints
Same price and often less than at the stores. No worries like some of the ripoff merchants on marketing sites. you order a bag of 10 bones you get one bag of 10 bones. Some of the sites mislead you with seemly low prices, however the unit count is lower.
watch for size.
This variety was too big for my small beagle. I've seen smaller ones in the supermarket or pet stores but my dog goes through them too quickly. I was hopping for something other than raw hide that would keep her busy when I am out of the house for an extended time.
IT'S TOO EASY TO EAT
I was looking for a tasty bone to chew for a long time (like a Nylabone). I mistakenly picked this one and was horrified when my dog ate it all at once. She's a 20# doxy mix and I don't like her to eat too much. I don't want her to get fat. I tried to cut it in half, but it's really tough to try to cut.
Like catnip but for a dog
Baxter is crazy for these Busy Bones! I hand him one, he grabs it and runs to the next closest room. This is a pretty large treat even for him. It's gone in just over 3 minutes.
Busy Bones chews
They're ok. I don't usually buy something like this because of chemicals, he (Chili) likes them so I get them on occasion.
Dog loves them
Great item, our lab loves them, she gets about one a week as a special treat
Busy Bones for sure!!
You were out of the Better Bellys so I got the Busy Bones. He's had them in the past and thought they were great. I ordered the small/medium size. They were huge!! He had a difficult time carrying them around in his mouth so he settled for laying down and gnawing at them. It took him all day to eat one. It was fun to watch. I guess that's why they're called Busy Bones.
Not Stinky and lasts good!
I hate treats that smell or are messy. These are a nice, hard treat that lasts pretty good. My 65 lb all muscle chewer took about 5 minutes on this bad boy, but at least its an outlet for his chewing! I don't want something that lasts hours as that sounds like a choking hazard. Both my dogs (1 who is pretty picky) love these! They do seem big for small breeds, my medium and large breed dogs seem appropriate for this size treat. I'd only give this to a small breed if they really were an intense chewer and liked hard chews.