Busy Buddy Bouncy Bone Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This 3-in-1 toy features a rubber ball, a nylon bone and refillable treat-holding rings to keep your buddy busy!
- The durable nylon and vanilla-scented rubber makes this toy paw-fect for strong chewers.
- Comes with 6 rawhide treat ring refills, which can help relieve boredom and anxiety.
- Top-shelf dishwasher safe for hassle-free cleaning.
- Available in 4 sizes. Assortment may vary.
For Refill Treats: [Click here]
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Champagne & Flute Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$10.63Chewy Price
- Frisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.98Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Twist 'n Treat Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Large$14.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Bristle Bone Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, X-Small$6.95Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Jack Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium, Purple$11.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Barnacle Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$11.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Toss Ball Tough Dog Toy, Medium$11.99Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Tug Ball Tough Dog Toy, Small$7.97Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Waggle Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Small$7.95Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Starmark Swing 'n Fling Chew Ball Dog Toy$13.01Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.||Rice Flour, Wheat Gluten, Vegetable Glycerin...||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Exercise|
|Material||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
335 Customer Reviews
Great for my older dog
I also have the petsafe busy buddy bristle and that one hides the rawhide a little better which is great for my insane younger dog. He works hard for it and it helps wear him out. My older dog however got frustrated with how hard it was and this one allows for much better access to the rawhide which is great for her.
Great chew toy
My French Bulldog loves this bone. She chews on it after she eats the ring treat placed on it, along with peanut butter! The bone ends last a very long time and don't come off in plastic bits very easily, even with her strong teeth!
Dog Did Not Like this at all.
My dog gave it a sniff, and walked away; I tried to engage her with play, but no interest. I then gave it to a neighbor, hoping their dog would have some fun with it. Same result - no interest what so ever.
Great for my super chewer!
My dog is a super chewer! This toy is great because the parts have a twisting screw top, making it hard for her to destroy right away. Other locking tops she could break right off. Highly recommend and would purchase again!
GREAT ENRICHMENT TOY!
Both my dogs LOVE this toy! I bought them each one. I purchased the medium/large for them both. I have a Standard Poodle and an Aussiedoodle. They even play with the toys after the treat is already gone. Love it!
For the busy boi
Finally. Something that holds up to our very busy, very tough little boi. Trying to keep him entertained without also ingesting a toy has been hard. This keeps him busy for a long time!
Just got this dog from the pound and he’s a real chewer. He goes through toys like crazy! Love this thing! It’s perfect for him !
Only Eats the Rings
My Major needs time to himself so I thought this would occupy him ...for maybe 3 minutes. He ate of the rings and walked away from it. No marks on the bone or ball. I was able to get him to like the ball when I took it off the bone.
favorite Christmas gift
My pup is an 8 mth old aggressive chewer. This toy was her favorite Christmas present. She can chew and chew and it is holding firm. The treats don't last as long as I'd like for her but overall it keeps her entertained for a good amount of time and is tough enough for the dog that shreds her other toys quickly.
My dog loves this
My dog is a heavy chewer and the added treat makes her extra happy. She tosses the toy around until the treat breaks off, then chews the bone.