Busy Buddy Bristle Bone Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The rubber nubs and nylon bristles help stimulate gums and clean teeth.
- The durable nylon and heavy-duty rubber makes this toy grrr-eat for strong chewers.
- This interactive, boredom-busting toy can help calm your pup's anxiety. It is paw-fect for dogs who are over 6-months old.
- Top-shelf dishwasher safe for hassle-free cleaning.
- Available in 4 sizes. Assortment may vary.
For Refill Treats: [Click here]
- [Busy Buddy Natural Rawhide Peanut Butter Rings Dog Treats, Size A] (https://www.chewy.com/busy-buddy-natural-rawhide-peanut/dp/539310)
- [Busy Buddy Natural Rawhide Peanut Butter Rings Dog Treats, Size B] (https://www.chewy.com/busy-buddy-natural-rawhide-peanut/dp/539318)
- [Busy Buddy Natural Rawhide Peanut Butter Rings Dog Treats, Size C] (https://www.chewy.com/busy-buddy-natural-rawhide-peanut/dp/48182)
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Busy Buddy Barnacle Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$21.99Chewy Price
- Starmark Treat Ringer Tough Dog Chew Toy, Horseshoe$17.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Starmark Everlasting Bento Ball with Dental Treat Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Waggle Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Medium/Large$8.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- PetSafe Sportsmen Bouncy Bone Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$11.97Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Starmark Everlasting Treat Wheeler Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$23.29Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- OurPets IQ Treat Ball Dog Toy, Large$14.79Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- PetSafe Frosty Cone Chew Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Fun Durables Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Elephant, Medium/Large$6.95Chewy Price$7.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.||Rice Flour, Wheat Gluten, Vegetable Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Corn Starch...||—|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Exercise|
|Material||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
895 Customer Reviews
Where are the spare parts?
As a dog trainer, I used to recommend this toy as well as other Busy Buddy toys. My local pet supply store USED to sell this as individual pieces so that as your dog wore through them, you could replace just the pieces you need. It annoys me to no end that you have to buy a completely new bone when all you need is one small piece. Dog owners spend enough -- let's not make enrichment for our dogs any more expensive for people who are just trying to do the right thing for their pets.
End broke off
End broke off within 2 weeks just from falling off the couch. Also, beware small is not really small. Says small is for 10-25 lbs. My 20 pound chihuahuas could not get their mouths around it. Perhaps extra small would have worked best. But broke way too easy!! Would not recommend! Old ones used to last years. Something has definitely changed.
Surprisingly my dog's most prized possession
This was one of the first toys I bought my puppy... 1 year later and this is STILL his favorite! All his doggy friends that come over to play love it so much too that their owners have asked me where to buy this for their dogs! Super durable but does get dirt/hair caught very easily and not easy to clean... but pup doesnt seem to mind about the dirt haha
Bristles are not secure enough for aggressive chew
My 15 month old Beagle/Blue Tick ate the first row of bristles after having it for 1 hour. I removed them from the toy and he seems to still like it but I’m not happy with the surprise treat he got. Hopefully they will just go through him and not cause issues.
A great toy
My dog really likes this toy and he is an aggressive chewer its the one he picks out of his toy bin
Not tough enough
The picture I’m sending is self explanatory! My last Lab Maggie was a chewer and I thought I knew what my new Lab Luna needed. She loved this bone with its treats! We are still looking for pieces, but we have not yet found the bristles!
Does wonder’s for teeth!
We have bought several of these bones as well as sharing with others how great they are! Both our dogs love them, aussiedoodle and Wheaton. Our vet recommended having our Wheaton’s teeth cleaned expensive. Instead we tried this bone first and he cleaned his own teeth of tarter completely just chewing on it. This is a wonderful design, very impress. Thank you
Love this toy
I have had one of these for every dog I've owned. This toy is pure genius. The dog loves to chew on it because of the treat hidden between the bristles and massaging rings. The bristles help to clean the teeth and the rubber wheels massage the gums so dental care is happening while the dog works to get the treats. The Nylabone itself is practically impervious to even the most vigorous chewers.
Toy too big!
This item description did not show size and the toy was way too big for a shitzu I inadvertently opened it , otherwise I would have asked for a refund !!!
Dog Loves This
My dog loves this. Was a little hesistant because he is known for tearing things up quickly but even the rubber pieces are still intact at the first chew session. He kept chewing at it well after the treat part of was gone. Overall win!