Busy Buddy Bristle Bone Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The rubber nubs and nylon bristles help stimulate gums and clean teeth.
- The durable nylon and heavy-duty rubber makes this toy grrr-eat for strong chewers.
- This interactive, boredom-busting toy can help calm your pup's anxiety. It is paw-fect for dogs who are over 6-months old.
- Top-shelf dishwasher safe for hassle-free cleaning.
- Available in 4 sizes. Assortment may vary.
For Refill Treats: [Click here]
- [Busy Buddy Natural Rawhide Peanut Butter Rings Dog Treats, Size A] (https://www.chewy.com/busy-buddy-natural-rawhide-peanut/dp/539310)
- [Busy Buddy Natural Rawhide Peanut Butter Rings Dog Treats, Size B] (https://www.chewy.com/busy-buddy-natural-rawhide-peanut/dp/539318)
- [Busy Buddy Natural Rawhide Peanut Butter Rings Dog Treats, Size C] (https://www.chewy.com/busy-buddy-natural-rawhide-peanut/dp/48182)
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Starmark Treat Ringer Tough Dog Chew Toy, Horseshoe$17.63Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Starmark Everlasting Bento Ball with Dental Treat Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$17.89Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Starmark Treat Dispensing Bob-a-Lot Dog Toy, Large$20.79Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Jack Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium, Orange$14.97Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- PetSafe Chilly Penguin Freezable Treat Holding Dog Toy, Medium/Large$8.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Fun Durables Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Hippo, Medium/Large$7.92Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Nylabone Stuffable Dog Chew Toy, Red, Large$7.20Chewy Price$16.79List Price
- fouFIT Bumper Treat Dispensing Ball Dog Toy, Large$16.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.||Rice Flour, Wheat Gluten, Vegetable Glycerin...||—||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Exercise||Tough Chewer, Exercise|
|Material||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
904 Customer Reviews
my dog won't put it down!
My poodle who tends to destroy or figure out any toy in 5 minutes is very challenged and excited by this bone! He ate through the first two rigs in about an hour but he was focused on it for one full hour, and we are able to refill the rings. He likes it even after he eats the edible rings. Recommend for dogs that are food motivated and skilled chewers. If he gets a really good toy he will take it outside to a special spot and hide it from us.. that's what he's been doing with this one so I know it's one of his favorites.
most beloved toy
We have purchased a gazillion toys and treats for our dogs. This one, is by far and away, is their favorite! I believe it is very helpful in preventing dental issues. Over the course of two years I have replaced this item four different times. Once because I dropped it from high up and it broke. Three other times because they just chew it to pieces. Like any toy the dogs have to be observed with them. Such a great product though.
Great treat toy
Our 10 month old dobes love these. Our girls are heavy chewers so we do have to be careful to not let them have the toy too long after the treats are gone. Theyve been known to spin the ends off and try to eat the pieces.
Great for Doodles!!
My very active two year old Bernie Doodle Loves this bone!!!.. She is a big chewer and can destroy most toys. She has not been able to destroy this none!! Highly recommend!!
Where are the spare parts?
As a dog trainer, I used to recommend this toy as well as other Busy Buddy toys. My local pet supply store USED to sell this as individual pieces so that as your dog wore through them, you could replace just the pieces you need. It annoys me to no end that you have to buy a completely new bone when all you need is one small piece. Dog owners spend enough -- let's not make enrichment for our dogs any more expensive for people who are just trying to do the right thing for their pets.
Best chew toy I ever purchased
My medium size puppy loves this. By far her favorite chew toy. Keeps her busy even when the treat rings are worn away. Durable and seems like it would help to clean her teeth.
Best treat ever.
If you need an hour of peace and quiet. Load up this Bristle Bone and give it to your furry friend. My dog loves the challenge and loves the peanut butter treats!
Chewy bristle bone for dogs
Both of my dogs liked this! It was a hit. I wish Id gotten a bigger one, but it comes with at least 3 extra food rings.
My dog broke it on the first day
My dog is 95 pounds and it recommends a large for his size. It was too big and heavy. He also broke it open on his first session.
End broke off
End broke off within 2 weeks just from falling off the couch. Also, beware small is not really small. Says small is for 10-25 lbs. My 20 pound chihuahuas could not get their mouths around it. Perhaps extra small would have worked best. But broke way too easy!! Would not recommend! Old ones used to last years. Something has definitely changed.