Busy Buddy Calming Treat Dispenser Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a calming chamomile scent that helps relieve your dog’s anxiety symptoms as he/she chews and searches for treats
- Can be filled with dry kibble, a favorite treat, peanut butter, yogurt or freeze-dried dog food
- Treat Meter features soft prongs that help hold the treats inside the toy for an extra challenge
- Recommended by professional dog trainers and are great for separation anxiety
- Perfect for thunderstorms, fireworks, vet visits, car rides, barking and other stressful activities
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Aquatic Pals Plush & TPR Variety Pack Dog Toy, 6 count$12.98Chewy Price
- fouFIT Bumper Treat Dispensing Ball Dog Toy, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- USA-K9 Grenade Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Red, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
- Starmark RubberTuff Treat Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$9.83Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- BulliBone Nylon Beef Flavor Dental Dog Chew Toy, Large, 2 count$18.99Chewy Price
- West Paw Rumpus Medium Tough Dog Chew Toy, Orange$17.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Rumpus Small Tough Dog Chew Toy, Green$13.95Chewy Price
- Petstages Orka Tire Tough Dog Chew Toy$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- SodaPup Can Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Lemon Lime, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Turtle Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$11.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||N/A||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.||N/A|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Exercise|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
48 Customer Reviews
Not sure about calming, but the dog liked it
Bought these toys for a high strung dog for Christmas, he was excited! He loves them and loves to shove them in your face, so not sure they calmed him down... but we love Busy Buddy products and this one is no exception. Good quality, dispenses treats, durable (nothing is indestructible but these are pretty good)
Puppy Loves It!!!
Puppy Bear love, loves, loves these new toys. He is absolutely mesmerized by them. He has actually become a bit of a pain about them, when one falls down and he can't get to it, he whimpers tragically. He loves chewing on them, with or without treats stuffed inside. These are his favorite toys, hands down. I've never seen him so happy with a toy before.
This is my 2nd attempt on getting my 3 year old puppy to enjoy playing with these types of toys. Unfortunately he plays with it for a while then walks away. I’ll keep trying to get him to find it interesting and to get him to want to play with it. The pieces are well made and great for the price.
My 2yo ACD mix loves interactive toys and we have a lot of different types. Usually I put larger treats in the toys to make them more challenging and so she doesn’t get her kibble out so fast, but these were difficult enough that she kept bringing them to me to help her. I trimmed the tips off two of the prongs on the squirrel and will likely do the same on the smaller barnacle so she doesn’t get too frustrated. I’m super impressed!
Works ok, but not great
The small ball of the barnacle works fine because it has 3 prongs to let kibble fall out easily, the large part has 4 prongs and let's the kibble fall out too easily, but the medium size had 4 prongs and makes it too hard to get kibble out. It would have been better if the large part has 5 prongs, the medium part with 3 prongs, and small parts has 3 prongs. The kibble is too hard to get out of the beaver. It has 4 little prongs, but it's made of super thick material that takes too much strength to flex to get the kibble out. My girl is eating Kirkland brand kibble.
Perfect feeder for my Standard Poodle puppy! She is only 2 months old, but she has mastered the art of rolling the barnacle around with her paws to retrieve her meals.
My two big dogs love these toys! The toys have lasted almost two weeks with no damage! I fill one toy with treats when I leave for work so my dogs have some fun while I’m gone! There is a little bit of a weird odor from the toys when they are first opened because they are supposed to be scented toys but that dissipates quickly.
My dog destroys most toys, but not these
These toys withstood the heavy chewing from my 77lb lab that has most toys destroyed in minutes. With 2 in a package, it’s a great deal!
Best dog toy ever
Great toys for 2 dogs! One simple and the other complex. Easy for them to learn and keeps them busy much longer than a chew stick. Best dog toys I have found.
Need full with peanut butter and freeze it before give to dog works great